Welcome to the pursuit of perpetual Nekid Budz

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NekidBudz, Nov 20, 2013.

1. This smoke is seriously good stuff. Ive done a couple of bowls of it today. I still have to smoke it in a joint or clean bong to get the taste but the smell still has a fuel like scent and a little fruity as well.

The high is immediate and a bit spacy. Im pretty sleepy right now though and its not even 9 here....so its got the body stone too.

2. #42 NekidBudz, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1GfEl8XUc4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VSUOKe1P-SY

full shot best I can get,

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3otjwPnSX1Q

3. Dang Nekid! That girl looks like she's gonna be a beast before its all said and done!

4. Im having deja vu moment  :p She is huge it looks like, and the buds look very promising. Good job Nekid  :) What is expected stretch?

Hey 3D, :wave:
    I gave her a tea of some sort of concoction about a week or 10 days before I flipped her and I threw some Coconut water on her a few days after.  I threw a fungal brew on her Sunday.  She roots real easy,  I've got lots of clones thinning her out.  Even the wilted ones stood up and look like they are taking.
    This is the lil veg box I made in a corner from a tv box.  The Moon Babies are in 8" pots but they aren't doing much yet.  The one closest to the door and the one in the cup are the Supra Crunk clones and all the cuts in the perlite sip are Supra Crunk too.

[​IMG]

:wave:PR,   :confused_2:  I have no clue what to expect.  I think G will need to chime in on that. She is really straightened out today.  After her release she had some twisted branches but they are all reaching straight out for the light today. She is obviously loving the new light arrangement, and I covered the top of the pot with plastic too.
    She is about 36" tall near as I can guestimate :smoking: I keep forgetting to take the tape out to measure her. :rolleyes:  I think she would rather be a Christmas tree than trained, every time I let her go she straitens right back to her original shape,  :laughing:

The Crunk?

7. I must have really been stoned last night!
    *straightened  lol!
    Hey G,   :wave: Thanks for checking in.
    Yeah the Crunk,  That photo of the box is all the clones and youngsters.  The Moon Babies need to pump up some more so I did that set up for them to get some size and do some Crunk clones.  Crunk sure clones easy!
    We're wondering what kind of stretch to expect.  I think I only have about a foot left to the top of the room, (on the big gal)  maybe 16 inches but I'm thinking she may be like NLxBB and reduce produce if I snap her neck so I'm hoping I won't need too.  
    We're wondering what you have to say on the matter G.
    The Moon Babies are going in the room ready or not in 2 weeks. :smoke:

8. #48 guerilla45, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    most Crunks go 2-3X for me, but I have a shit ton of lumens, under a 600 I done one and found her to be very manageable . she will train well but I think she does better left alone...

I was going to spread her out and keep her low and full,  She goes down very easy but slows.  Then when I let her go,,,in just a few hours her heavy stalks go right back to original position and the side shoots take a full day to straighten out.  She sure don't seem to like it, cause her side shoots got weak and scrawny.   I decided to quit trying then the scrawny stuff straightened out.   They seem to be beefing up now.
    I took out most of the cfl's except the set that has an attached extension cord I'm using on one of the fans.  I hung a 400 MH low in there with the 2, t-5's,  totalling 10, 56 watt bulbs.  The MH bulb is a new one and the t-5's are all new as well.
    She also got cold for 3 nights but I got that sorted finally.

10. Happy New Year friend!!

11. :wave: you 2 3D

I thinned out the center of Crunk again tonight.  As the small stuffs are revealing themselves as suckers I'm taking it out. :smoke:

12. Again?? She moves fast huh?!

13. Tonight when the lights came on she was stacking.  I'm so proud but PR has me worried she might run out of room.  The room is much warmer with the MH in there and they seem to be responding to the brighter lumen.

14. Im really excited to see how that room treats you. Definitely looks like you're on your game and Im glad for you.

15. I had to move the MH up last night and I spread her out.  She seemed to like it by the time I went to bed.  Can't wait to see if she turned up to the light when they come on.
    I'll get pictures, she's a monster and smelling so sweet I want to eat her!  Reminds me of my trimming days on the Big Island.

16. Sometimes I wish that I would have taken a job offer I had to go to HI. There seems to be alot of growing going on there and Im sure its only gotten bigger with the current laws. I never got a chance to do much exploring in the back country there but I can how it would be possible to hide plants in all that lush greenery.

17. #57 NekidBudz, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Just a reminder 
    she was flipped on 12.16.2013

Cannot get any full shots of her so she's mostly in parts.  She's at the least 5' wide since I tied her down.

after Dwayne died they may as well have hung it up cause they were never that good again.
    http://youtu.be/C6up076lSH8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAZlf_9ObLg

18. Hey NeKid,

That Crunk looks great! She's probably got a little stretch left in her, still.

Nice work!

See ya...

19. Heya Nekid. Just checking in on you. I hope that all is well on your end. :wave:

20. All's good, I've been having computer troubles.  I lost all my files, so it looks like 10 years with no notice is the extent of their life span. :rolleyes: This one is very limited cannot update and even crashed.  A good friend came Monday on his holiday and got me up and running again but I lost all my files.  On a better note I got an off lease one coming by Friday so I'll wait to post the pictures then.
    Hope everyone is well and happy and warm cause it's downright icy cold here. :wave: