Welcome to the pursuit of perpetual Nekid Budz

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NekidBudz, Nov 20, 2013.

1. I know that some blades are using coconut water in every watering....somewhere around 1 cup to 1 gallon water. It doesn't last very long once opened (I was told) even in the fridge so its probably better to just use it all up as soon as possible.

2. subbed... Nice plants there nkd budz :) I just started two more like two weeks ago myself. good vibes your way

3. Supra Crunk got a new 20 gallon and a topping, I also removed the very bottom most 2 limbs.  The lights are on and she's got good color even if the lights make her look yellow she is nice and green.

[​IMG]

Some of my bagseeds I am sorting phenos.  got a couple good ones come up.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

When I sort them out I will send them directly to 12/12 when I flip the big girl.
    A few EOS X Moon Baby all of my phenos have been leafy but she's sweet, uplifting, makes me eat and keeps her flavor long term even in a relit roach.

[​IMG]

The 2 Fem Moon Babies, they have stalled and started again.

[​IMG]

4. looks awesome Nekid...where yat?.............

5. Yes, where are those new beautiful pictures? :devious:  :poke:  :p Hurry up and post them already! 

6. #26 NekidBudz, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    I was falling asleep sitting @ the computer waiting so I gave it up Pink. 
    These plants are nice and green but the majority of my light is red so the yellow look in the pictures.  They are actually quite nice color in person.

Moon Baby,
    sure a far cry @ 4ish weeks from the Supra Crunk,
    They're doing fine but not as vigorous as I had hoped, but they are starting to catch up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are the Moon Baby x TD
    I threw these down when it looked like the Moon Baby weren't going to make it.  They are about 3 weeks give or take a few days.

[​IMG]

These are the bag seed I threw down cause I'm going to run out and they always pop strong.  I think they may be Moby crosses cause the Moby are the only kind I ever had that had the pretty white variegation.  Many of these have it and some are purps but the Moby types look best and strongest.

[​IMG]

and then the Star of the show who is most beautiful and after a small stall is on the fast track to the flip, just waiting til Wednesday when I get some more light in the mail.
    I've been having to keep her tied down cause she's strong and wants to return to upright as soon as she's free.  The top hasn't been trained as you can see.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

D, I think a couple of these Crunk cuts have your name on them.  There are 3.
    (they rooted, just waiting for the roots to show on the cup walls)

[​IMG]

7. Crunk you say???? dafoe.gif dat-booty.gif thats-the-one.gif

8. #28 NekidBudz, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    Taken on Dec 18
    Supra Crunk  flipped on Dec 16
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are some bagseed babes I cracked when the Moon Babies were taking their time.  Moon babes are currently under a floro 18
    hours with the Supra Crunk cuts.  All are doing well, so I thought I would try setting these off as babes and see what happens.

[​IMG]

9. Oh wow, they all look so big all of a sudden  :eek: lol Looking great Nkd budz, SupaCrunk looks nice and healthy, congrats on a flip too  :D Ive had a rough three last days,  sorry for not checking in earlier. Popo coming to my neighbors while I was trimming (I think they knocked on my door too, thank God I didn't hear but dog was going off so I checked and apparently was late (thank God again). I also ran out of oil Tuesday night  and had to keep the oven on so kids are not shivering, and the construction I started, all together jammed in few days, stressed me out to the max. Plus the holiday prep. Whew. 

10. PW I don't think I ever answered a ? you asked me last we talked, you know how I get!  lol   :rolleyes:  ;)  :smoking: :D
     I am using Protekt in rainwater now.
    I gave Supra Crunk a lil tea about 7 days before I flipped her.  Her limbs were a lil weak and she seemed like she was stalled.
    All I did was brew 1 gallon, a lil of this and a lil of that, and a tblspn of SolPolMag not sure if I should but I had seen early on some mag issues.  I think it sorted it out on it's own but spm was sitting there and I decided to go for it.  I bubbled for about 24 hours or a bit more, and used it to dampen the top of the soil.  I didn't wet anything with it, just a bare wash on top, not even a drench.  When lights came on the next night the jump start may have been wishful thinking,,, but I remember asking myself what I put in the dang'd thang?, and wondering if it was too much,,, cause I was thinking it wouldn't show for a few days.   Or maybe she was already primed and geared to go.  In 2 days it was evident, it wasn't my imagination she came on real strong.
    I split that gallon with another gallon of water to use.  Then split that and left the rest to go fungal to apply 10 to 14 days after the flip.  I'm kinda thinking on doing it when she shows first signs but do you guys think for me to wait til she starts stacking?  I don't want to put it too late and cause issues with my tinkering.....Someone near and dear comes to mind...
    I'm going to add coconut water tonight.  I had good results w/the infants and she had a couple doses in veg, I don't think a couple during 12/12 would hurt.  And I can see if it helps, but hey DDD tell me if it's ok to use it in flower please.
    The additional 6 bulb T5 is helping a ton as well, thanks for that suggestion PR cause I'm sure it will save tons $$$ compared to the mh or hps! and the light is real bright and bulking her up it seems. :ey:  :smoke:

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, whatever your faith or not.   :love:  :smoke:

11. Ive been using the coconut water as part of my waterings pretty much each time I do anything for top watering. Im afraid to add it to my perlite res cause I think that it might begin to stink after a while? :confused_2:  Ive read where some of the guys on another site pretty much advocate for using it as long as one would want. Even all the way through flowering...its just an enzyme booster for the most part (as I understand). Some people say that the plants don't need it late in flower but Im thinking more along lines of just keeping the soil going...especially in a no till set up. I could be wrong.

that being said though, as Papa advised me recently, I really need to get deeper into learning to trust my soil. I burned my current girls and Im not even sure how it happened. Its slowed down quite a bit though since I flushed the pot so I think that Im back on track.

I'm thinking, you shouldn't be using it every watering.  Don't do anything that often. Plants love water and doing this stuff every watering is like drinking coffee or coke every drink when you need clean water too.  When I went over the info you gave me, I determined to use it the first transplant then again the second transplant and I thought I would use it a couple times in flower but wasn't sure if I should.  I think you may be causing your problems doing it every time you water.  I hope the troubles clear but doubt they will if you use additives of any sort every watering.

13. except protekt of course lol!

14. Oh no, I should have been more specific. I don't give it with every watering. Just the occasions where I have to water from the top if the wicking looks like its slowed down and the soil drying out. You're right though, even that might be too much.

The only thing that I plan to do different with this no till set up is the mulching. Ive been thinking about living mulch which seems easy enough but at the same time, I have coffee filters that I can use based on pictures that Ive seen before.

15. :poke: I think you might be bored 3D  :rolleyes: Y make it any harder than it needs to be.  If ya feel the need now and again cause she don't look prime throw a lil sum sump'tin on her.  but don't go out of your way if she's looking fab!  My experience with the coco water is wonderful, but I learned from the teas not to go over board to the point you don't see improvement after use.  The tea worked fine before my soil was primed, but when the dirt hit the tea started f'in it all up.
    All things in moderation makes for happy girls, don'chas know? :p  :D  :wave:   I hope it straightens out and if you have too much time on your hands play some good music smoke a joint and watch her grow.. . and LITFA! my friend. :laughing:  :smoke:

16. I think that one of the places that I keep screwing up is in the thought process that tells me all this extra stuff Im doing is a sort of preventive maintenance kind of thing.

I just need to be more hands off I guess. Gonna be hard to do:D

17. I love a thread that has "Nekid" and "Pursuit" in the title......

makes me all warm and fuzzie inside ya know........ :love:

18. #38 NekidBudz, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013

Well since I got so old and baggy,,,  :ey:    I'm afraid these are the only kind of Nekid pursuits I get up to any more.... :laughing:  I swear everytime I pass a mirror I wonder who the hell that is    :eek:   but you can feel free to allow your imagination to drift,,,who am I to deny a mere mortal man with incredible talents he shares with me ? good to see ya around G man...  :love: mean it.
      I thought about ya earlier tonight when I almost hit a big assed doe.  This gal was big.  We don't get them here as big as you get, but she could have been an alright sized doe up yonder way.  :smoking:

My Supra Crunk gal is getting some noticeable show now.  I'mi gonna get a couple of pictures in a couple days.  

3D I put a dose of the coco water on the girl when I said I would a few nights ago, I reckon.  When lights came on tonight I couldn't believe my eyes.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to run out of room.  
    My thinkin too on the piddling thing is you don't give your girls a chance to see if They can turn around on their own...soon as they may get used to one thing ya (meaning anyone mee too)  
    throw something else or more at it so the plant doesn't get locked in and you also won't know the life or need requirements of what you are using.  I've had very good results on your own recommendations you sent when you first started.  This Supra Crunk plant has now had only 3 doses and the first was very mild when she was young.  This last was 8 oz coco water to a gallon.
    Just trust your girls want to live as much as you want them too, and likely more.  You have given them good and solid foundations so they are strong and want to reproduce.   But if you (you meaning anyone and mee too) don't allow them to correct themselves when required ya make them weak.  A strong plant will care for herself, she might catch a spot or two but she can most likely move through that without any help at all.  IF she doesn't need to reassess what someone just threw on her,  if you get my meaning.
    an example
    In the nursery industry they would throw all kinds of food on top and leach daily.  It's a system that produces lots of plants for the box stores etc quickly and reliably.  The plants are weak.  Dependent.
    Take the plant out of the sprinkler system environment and put it in the house where it never gets flushed and they fry within a couple weeks usually within the month for certain .  Customer goes back to the nursery, and the customer is blamed.  N burn looks very much like overwatering because fried roots don't take up water.  The customer buys the bullshit and buys another plant and does it again.  The funny thing about it, is the industry kills itself doing this, cause then folks think they cannot grow anything, when they just don't know what to look for and the plant is holding enough ferts to feed 10 houseplants for 2 years :laughing:  :laughing: .
     I used to dump the 2 cups of fertilizer off the top of the pot and people always came back saying yours are the only plants I buy that live.  I had great return customer rate, just because I noted a small thing made a remedy and that advanced my shop.  Those overfed over cared for plants were the weak plants.  When I made the plant work a bit for the food they thrived instead of died.
     If you see a small problem note if the plant corrects over a few days or not.  I always remove damaged leaves, my theory is they drain energy from the plant that can go to healthier parts and if you get new ones they are quick to spot.
    So that's my opinion and ya know what they say about those and ass holes don'cha? :laughing:
    Hope everyone has a Happy Christmas. and good eating  :yummy:  :smoke:

19. Whats up Nekid! Merry Christmas!

20. Hope your family had a great Christmas 3D.  What did the td/crom taste, smell and smoke like?