Fucked up shit for the herb near my campus last week

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ISnuff, Nov 19, 2013.

1. So as I was leaving to head home on Friday, I saw like 20 cops, some with K9s, and a mix between campus, county, and state cops gathering in the local Gino's parking lot near campus and figured a drug bust.  Turned out they were arresting a couple players on the football team, one a sketchy campus dealer, who pulled some straight fucked up shit near the beginning of last week.

So from word down the grapevine, the one guy (sketchy dude) had went down with the other two football players to buy 10 g's of some dank off a guy in some apartments off campus.  The dealer was at home by himself with his girl.  The guy took the bag when the dealer pulled it out and started to walk out.  The dealer asked for the money, and the dude said something along the lines of 'do something about it,' so the dealer pulled a handgun to bluff that he didn't intend to use (not smart anyway).  So the 3 guys went over, beat the shit outta the dealer and his girl bad enough they needed hospitalization, and jacked all the dealer's weed, money, phone, and the gun he had pulled on them before they left.  I think they were charged with larceny, malicious wounding, and possession of an unregistered firearm (the gun was unregistered and I guess the dealer mention it was his or he'd pulled it).

One of the guy's with the sketchy guy was from my hometown and I knew somewhat well, and I really didn't strike him as being one to get into this kinda shit.  I'm pretty sure though the sketchy dude started the whole thing and the other two just got pulled into it.  The guy pulled similar shit with my dealer on an O of dank a few weeks back, and my dude avoided trying to beat his ass because he's on probation.  I'm sorta glad the dude finally got what he deserved, but the whole thing surprised this shit outta me.  I could see something like that over certain unmentionables, but it shocks me how someone would do that kind of shit over the herb (weed is basically all you every see on my campus as well)!  The shit has made for a good bit of drama and gossip around campus, which is unusual for as small, lax of a college as I go to.  The shit's made all the local papers.

2. Yeah definitely sounds like Karma's a bitch. I'm glad he was arrested. There are people that should be in jail.

3. Lesson of the day if you pull a gun on some one you better use it or end up like this dealer.

Nothing like some punk as a kids to wreak shit for other people.

4. What did they all get charged with? That sucks that the dealer is probably in legal trouble as well all because of some retard.

And the dudes beat up the girlfriend too? Wtf, these dudes should be getting felonies...

5. According to the paper, they got petit larceny, malicious wounding, and possession of an unregistered firearm.  And I'm pretty sure the dealer got out without any legal shit.  The dude stole all his weed and drug money, so unless they found scales there was nothing to get him for.

6. Even if he had just scales and nothing else they couldn't get him in trouble for just owning scales.

7. Note to dealers.

Buy a tazer.

When dude tried to walk out, TAZE his ass and then do what you will.

Not so tough anymore mothafucka...

ZAP!

8. kids and guns these days tsk tsk.

9. That's fucked up. I would have shot ol' buddy in the shin (especially if i had the nerve to pull the gun). People like this belong in jail.

10. If i were the dealer I would ruin those kids lives, very carefully/strategically.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yea unfortunatly people get robbed/beat and even killed over weed all the time. Shit wouldnt happen if it was legal though...

12. just because I CAN take weed from you

doesn't not mean i will.

id rather have friends!