dancing in club, question for the ladies

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_monk, Nov 16, 2013.

Screw it.... rock that boner with pride. Think about when you're 70 and can't get a boner anymore.

2. Can I touch your ass?

3. #23 My Username, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    oh yikes where's the class cumswallow

and dont even say im a hypocrite! lol  :hello:

not really,cause i dont get to cum everytime  :rolleyes:. lol.  

5. #25 My Username, Nov 17, 2013
    mmm the cream of clapton ;) on some forever 21 casual party dress

6. So it's cool to for a dude to jam his hard dick all up in your ass, but he can't touch it with his hands.. Women.

7. this thread worked out well

8. #28 SiriusWolff, Nov 17, 2013
    I don't see how they couldn't feel your dick even at half mast unless you're tiny, nothin wrong with that, but come on it has to be intentional right ladies? No way you dance like that and not expect some rigidity.

9. Honestly most of the time I wouldn't be down for either of those cases. Ladies are a different story ;)

10. just wanted to point out that it wasnt from the dancing lol he was still standin strong when we started dancing again

11. If you aint got a bonner, she ain't grinding right!

First time i ever grinded a girl back at a highschool dance; she fit so perfectly and moved just right, PING!   Went to my friend straight after told him bout the boner and remarked "now i know why people like grinding so much", ofcourse he replied with "nigga you gay" :laughing:

Funny thing is being in the Caribbean i still had yet to learn what real grinding was...

Id say if the girl feels your wood, thats a good thing; your a dude, shes a girl and your dancing in a way which some people deem inappropriate :ey:  (for a reason), so boners away.

12. I've done my fair of dancing and I've never gotten a boner....

13. #33 KushMastaFlex, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    Well I'm almost always drunk at the club.... so I usually get like a semi-boner which I think is a happy medium.... no pun intended? But yeah, if its a bad bitch then she's not gonna mind if you have a boner (That's simply the truth, there's no denying it).

14. Trololol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. #35 YaSlava, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    lol ur a guy so why would she feel creeped out that u have wood in ur pants? If anything it would probly turn her on even more considering that she could take it as a compliment that she can easily turn a guy on. Just take things slow and have fun bro.