dancing in club, question for the ladies

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_monk, Nov 16, 2013.

1. so i was dancing with a girl in a club, stuff started to get hot and we started makin out

and... well, i started to get hard

and when we started dancing again, i kno she could feel it lol

girls, does this happen to you often? what do you think when it does?

we danced for a couple of hours and made out like 4 times so i guess it didnt scare her off or anything

2. thanks, but im scared it seemed creepy

def felt weird havin a boner in that crowdd place haha

3. #5 My Username, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    I'm curious about this too. Same thing happened, didn't last 4 hours, more like 20 seconds for me until she left lol.

Edit: Wait... Recalling more memories. This has happened more times than i originally thought. Times that i wasn't as aggressive with my thrusting side to side. Uhh.. went fine but she will want you to take the lead in most aspects of the relationship since your boner is so prominently, already part way up her butt

So i guess at least it wasn't THAT awkward for you.. but if it was continuing for a while, then she prob assumes you will take the lead.

Funny how I remember worst case scenario before the many normal encounters

4. She wanted to glide on your penis at your house

5. I'm not a fan, for obvious reasons. And a boner on the ass is very noticeable...

6. If a girl is dancing close enough to you that she could feel your dick, she wants you to get a boner

7. Its happen to me also. LOLOLOL i thought i was the only one 

8. See, I enjoy dirty dancing with whatever gender, but once you start putting your hands all up in my clothes that's not cool :mad:

"All up in my clothes" <---- So i can dry hump u then? Just askin lol

10. If you're cute then it's not weird or creepy ... sorry but that's the truth

idk but isn't getting a boner when you're dancing that close kind of unavoidable anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Isn't that what dirty dancing is?

What about like an ass grab? I've done this and got mixed results. I think it depends on the subtlety, if i were to guess?

13. Even if you're cute, I don't want you randomly groping me... Asking is always nice. Although that can be difficult on a loud dance floor.

14. thankfully I've never had some dude grope the shit out of me
    probably slap them on the spot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Depends, but in most circumstances I say no. Same with slapping my ass.

16. how bout all up on your clothes :D

Now we know

[​IMG]

:)

18. I remember I gripped this girl back with my leg when she was grinding on me, shit was hilarious and certain snobbish dudes started to respect me. Major props man.