Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grounded up 1.5 grams and got nice keif for later.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tanielusw, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Whatt yall think about this much keif from 1.5! Thats pretty good to me or is this normal lol

2. This

3. That's a pretty good amount dawg

MR.CRONIK

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384540704.245027.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384540793.713521.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384541031.639140.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's nice man I wish I had some kief or bud right now. I want to explore my mind. 

6. BUMP.. Is this a lot??

7. That's a decent amount for only 1.5 gs. Defiantly enough for a bowl or two

8. thats great for 1.5g. I have about the same amount i got from an eighth

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. save it. that's the whole point of kief. every 10 grams grinded , sprinkle a lil green cocaine .

sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using the Grasscity Forum app.

10. Looks green from what i tell through the bottle.

Give it a look, usually you won't get this much from 1.5.

Green means you got plant matter, look for amber

11. .. Yea was gonna say that a lot of plant matter probably got through. No way is that much kief super pure from only 1.5g's

12. Okay that makes sense cause i was like damnnn thats a lot lol but it taste like some dankkk and it was some mids but yeah your probably right

13. I get a lot of kief it does have a little plant matter but it definitely is a lot stronger than flowers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Yeah kief is more potent, but even more potent when it's blondish, you can make some good wax if it's golden but either way it's all good.

15. This is normally what I get ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384749457.338591.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum