Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mexican brick weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tanielusw, Nov 14, 2013.

1. #1 tanielusw, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    Im from Texas so we have a lot brick weed over here, and its usually sorry as shit but i got some "reggie" shwag or whatever you wanna call it and it looked pretty nice what yall think ? Yall think its worth it to try and grow it? I found 3 good dark brown seedsI got 6 grams for $10 Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384451305.748897.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384451324.013624.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Lucky..I would defiantly jump on a couple Os if I were you.

4. That looks like the best reg I've ever seen. For $10 that's a steal.

5. Yeah man thats what i was thinking. It taske like lemons. I believe its 50 for an OZ

6. I think my dude has one oz left ima buy it tomorrow. Its just that its in brickkk form so idk does that damage the seeds in any way ?

7. Best reggie I've ever seen dude. Grow that shit

8. Haha I threw the seeds in some soil yesterday so today is number two. I never tried to germinate in soil but im trying it now. Wish me luck

9. That looks like some low mids or something, definitely not mexi brick!

10. 6 grams for 10$?
    Fuck you so much

11. Looks like good mids to me jump on that

Also IMO mids is just badly grown weed, you'd be surprised what local bag seed and some good plant care would yield.

12. Damn can't wait to see this guys dank

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Def not reggie, that's a good mid.

14. This.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. man at that price and quality i'd buy an ounce and roll it up into 20 blunts and go wiz khalifa for a day

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I would buy alot for joints.

17. Yeah bro if you're ever gonna buy a brick of mexican reggs this is the time to do it because its bud season in mexico we call it Christmas bud and its green af and fresh usually

Sent from my HTC One S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. That's a great deal bro, I'd be smokin maaaad reggie if I got it for that price haha

No idea why I thought this was hilarious regarding the "mexican shwag" you aren't so sure about. Looks like good shit, but you never know what you're getting or what they have done to the bud, man, unless you are getting from a reputable medical dispensary.

20. Mexican bricked schwag really isn't really all that bad. I usually keep a brick or two around as my back up stash. Looks fine!