Australian growers post your pix

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Vee, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Mine is in week 3 flower I think it's abit small for that it's been pretty crappy weather

2. Your in Sydney yeah ? I'm in Sydney out west.

Weather has been average. I was reading though that with Autos you shouldn't play with them too much".......this is my first year trying some autos. I started to bend and manipulate my white widow auto as I would my normal photo plants, I think I fucked up.....the buds are about week two and looking flash, but the plant is tiny...........the rapido was not touched and has turned into a bit of a monster............

I will try to get some pics up once this rain fucks off........I am doing another 8 ball kush this year, fucking dynamite plant and smoke......if you look back on page three or so there is a pic there of it in I think about week 6........

3. Nice plant dude I'm hoping mine will start to fill out soon what site do you use for seeds?

4. I have used attitude three times now with no issues at all......

5. Did u use stealth shipping?

6. Always stealth...

7. Ok, two of this years five autos growing, about third week of flower this week. White Widow has another 7 weeks and the critical rapido about the same. image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Come on guys........we are well in.....doesn't any of us Aussies have something decent to show ??? My shitty autos aren't going to cut it.......

9. I think I'm very lucky to be given some seeds, wife only allowing me one plant at a time, hope it's a female.
    Here is the NL x haze that's just surfaced today, using coir an soil in levels, seasol seaweed extracts an seaweed power feed along with miracle grow max feed.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415778168.707790.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415778885.191693.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415779146.408161.jpg

10. Sweet, my wife is cool aswell. I am allowed a little more than one though....;-)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anyone else running flower throughout the whole year?

This is my first year experimenting, I am an organic gardener. Live way down in aus.
    First year doing this, started indoors and moved outdoors mid august to flower.
    Got to say it was work keeping mold away but can easily be achieved with some shelter.

I am by no means a great grower, which says to me atleast that there can be great results achieved throughout most of the year using the sun with some careful planning.

Few pics of the end product-

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Haha.. Ausweed last year I went overboard on plants, (15, only agreed to two) thankful I'm still allowed to grow!

13. Ive got 2 white rhino on the right then an afghan kush middle and a haze cross on the left.

The first three will go in the ground with about 75 gallons of super soil in maybe a months time. .....all grown organically.

I think I'll just stick the haze cross straight in the ground and hope for the best.

I reckon the biggest will be hittin 2 ft when it goes in.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Here's the couple of clones I got. Started in rockwool, was going to upsize to a pot but gunna wait till after tomorrow. The mother gets around a pound per plant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. How the hell did you hide fifteen of the fuckers ?

16. Thanks for that brother, never knew we had a breeder here in Aus....is it legal in SA.........I checked out on strain he had there which was crossed with a strain called Mullumbimby Madness......mate I have had Mullum Madness as I have a good friend who lives up Nimbin way....mate that shit is far out fucking scary man, never been so wrecked.......trips you the fuck out, mate it's not an indica but fuck me I didn't want to go anywhere wasted on that shit.....some seriously scary weed......actually it hits you that fucking hard you swear to god you were pinging off your head !!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. My two babys taller is a strawberry cough and smaller og kush first ever grow. Just in soil and a bit of seaweed for nuits in sunny melb ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415830250.025441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. Haha.. Didn't hide em, just lined em up along the back fence.