Australian growers post your pix

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Vee, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Yea,maybe a little epsom salts?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That was towards mindless, sorry man I should have quoted it. Yours looks really nice man. :)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Nah all good man,that was for mindless hahaha i sldnt have quoted you haha n thanks again bro ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Hahahaha all good mate. :)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Those are my late season 45 gal.

6. #26 strangesmoke69, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Im from tassie, plants are a bit late in the season, due to my crop I started I was looking after them at my house when the cops came up one day they got ripped out.
    Anyway im doing a guerilla grow heres some pics.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  7. G'day fellas. First time post, first time utterly infatuated grower here in Vic. Love following peoples grows on here. It's good to get info from fellow Aussies that talk the brands and outlets that I know. Plants loved that 40+ degree heat last week. Wouldn't have a clue on what strain they are, if you think you have any ideas, let me know! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390089639.796383.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390089662.844001.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390089676.243683.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390089688.012104.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. They look like a Sativa dominant, judging by the long thin leaves! Nice looking grow, cant wait to see some more pics by harvest time!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Thanks for the fast reply!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. #30 UpInTheHills, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    yea lookin good Mitchell,hopefully all goes well with our grows n we get a tasty harvest :yummy: ,but I highly recommend you watch on youtube "Jorge Cervantes:heat problems" youl b surprised,real hot weather really isn't good for plant growth,all the best with the grows fellas,gettin closer to that 12/12 :yay:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391226673.501999.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391226692.827903.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391226706.534106.jpg 2 of my winter grow seedlings and a plant that started bussing really really earlySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #32 aussiemark, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    nice plants hope ya get big buds=D
    :yay:

13. This is true but 80% is an exaggeration on his part and frequent moving will stress them wayyyyyyy more then heat. just use seaweed to combat heat stress.

14. oh ok cool,thanks for the tip with the seaweed :) what do u mean by moving?

15. sweet thread.

mad south aussies in here. sup fellas. how are we all doing after this heatwave/mini tornado bullshit?

had about 5 youngens die, another one hasn't grown more than 2" in two months and my main plant is just doing its thing.

they're all bag seeds. just playing around for the rest of the season to see what I can do (this heatwave kinda really fucked me over) before ordering a couple auto's for the winter.

maybe chuck some piccys up later.

16. Any tips for winter grows? im in QLD, so winter isnt really bad, maybe 0c once or twice. Plants are started atm, using some Snow Devil and Southern Star Seeds 'Allstars' pack.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  17. im also interested to know @[member="normac"] - its going to be fun! Im in SQ myself, temps here won't get below 5 or 6, and thats not for a while anyway... 

18. #38 normac, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    @[member="themadmanc"] Sounds like something we will have to test!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  19. No one growing monster plants in the land down under? I'm guessing its illegal to grow there. Was hoping to see some monster grown by you guys. Plant look well just a bit small.

20. K I, im only new to this game but im tryin haha. Ive got two plants 7 ft tall almost and only at preflower stage. Not monsters, but decent :)