Why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by tiarathetiger, Nov 13, 2013.

1. I started smoking because I enjoyed the hi.  now I smoke not just for the high but for the pain relief.
    if interested in getting a free sample of nutes go to this website and fill out short survey and they will mail you some.  http://www.advancedn...ts.com/samples/

2. If someone would have asked me this yesterday, I might have said, "It's awesome!" or "It's a good way to relax." I would still stand by that. I'd also add that for me it makes my life more liveable. Physically it helps a lot with my chronic pain and nausea. I can feel a difference within myself, and I've only smoked a few times.

I'm sure as time goes o n I'll have more reasons as to why I smoke but right now:
    1. The feeling of being high is awesome
    2. Cannabis helps with chronic pain and nausea
    3. It's a great way to relax

3. To get fuckin' fucked UP!

4. Yeah basically just seeing things different and not worrying about dumb shit. It all just doesnt matter when im havin a good time gettin stoned [=

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Because it is enjoyable. More cost effective form of entertainment then many.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I don't like smoke. :smoke:

7. i smoke to supress my depression and anxiety, also it changes me i am an evil person when sober i was sober for a few years and it was the worst time of my life when i think on it, it felt as though someone else were in control and i had to witness their actions with my body while being locked inside my eyes. when i smoke/ingest cannabis it leaves a lasting effect on my character for days it also amplifies my empathy and passion or maybe thats included within the changing of myself?

8. I see it as a form of preventative health care and a form of medicine in other ways.
    My maternal grandmother had Alzheimer's and I'm hoping smoking marijuana will help lessen my chances of developing it, along with a host of other maladies.

It's a nice way form of relaxation. I'm an overthinker, worrier, etc. and I find with marijuana my thoughts are more focused.

Right now my appetite is pretty low so I use it to help stimulate my appetite.

9. I smoke mainly because I can't handle the rather brutal memories of my abusive mother. The smoking helps me with the depression and anxiety I get on a semi-regular basis. It's a nice recovery medication I guess lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Beyond the general feeling of floating and peaches and cream lol. Definitely helps lower my anxiety, and keeps me level headed sometimes.

11. Because it really alleviates my depression/anxiety, relaxes me, makes things more enjoyable, and gave me a new perspective on life. But I haven't been able to smoke recently and cant for while sooo my nerves are creepin back up on me again.

12. I just started smoking this past year. I lead a high stress life and it has helped immensely. It has created an optimism and peace I never have really experienced before. I regret I didn't start sooner. It has really benefited my life in so many ways!

13. Definitely helps the depression and anxiety!

14. It's fun when I'm bored and helps me get more out of good music

15. Also I think it's nice to kinda get away from the world for a little bit, after ur work is done

16. I fucking love everything when I'm high. Especially Xbox. I wish I had a deeper reason to.

17. #38 queenofmewps, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    I've had some sort of depression for 9 years of my life and went through an abusive relationship for 2. I smoke to forget. I can't deal with the real world so best smoke up and enter my own :)

18. It helps with depression and anxiety, as well as back pain that makes it hard to sleep through the night without waking up at least 3-4 times.

And it's fun and makes me feel better than usual.