400w Northern Blue x4 - 400w - Tent - First Timer

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by masterdebater49, Nov 12, 2013.

1. 12/16

-watered all plants yesterday with straight water no nutes.

-also I built a tray for them to sit on so i dont have to pull them out to water anymore.

-as soon as the AK is harvested which looks like a week or two? i will put a screen in and try to scrog for at least like a couple weeks and than its 12/12 time ;)

ill post some pics soon

2. No love !? I gotta get a sea of flowers before I strike interest lolI think I have like a week left on the Auto. What do u think?

3. Also it's day 60 on the lowryder

4. Day 60 from showing sex, or day 60 from seed? Sorry, I didnt read all the way back and just came here from your sig in the boston thread.

Anyways, looks like it has anywhere from 1-3 weeks left, probably 1.5-2 if i had to guess. Im not familiar with this strain, so its hard to tell.

Do you have a 30x or 60x loupe to check the trichomes? How do they look?

5. i never wrote down the sex date. doh! so 61 days old from seed.

i have a 30-100x one from radio shack i heard about on grasscity actually. i see them and believe them to be clear and cloudyish? maybe the very top top of the main cola has an amber bit? im not confident in it lol just because its my first time... :yummy:

im having trouble holding the damn microscope and plant still enough haha. Ive had this thing for only a day and i feel a bit challenged ;) :smoking:

6. honestly it barely smells like anything but fresh plant...although a little more odd the past 2 days

7. Ive been at this for almost a year and a half... and I still cant hold the microscope/plant still, so dont feel bad, haha.

Anyways, Ive never grown an auto, so I really dont know how that works with days from seed to harvest, etc, but I'd still say youve got a couple weeks left.

Keep an eye on the trichomes, though. If they all go cloudy and you have 30%+ amber, then i'd chop it.... but that really comes down to personal preference.

8. Looks good man. Curious to see the yield when it all gets said and done!

9. i have no idea what to expect...2 -5 ounces?

10. [quote name="masterdebater49" post="19188267" timestamp="1387410988"]i have no idea what to expect...2 -5 ounces?[/quote]Hard to say... I'd guess 2-3Sent from Mobile

11. Screw that Ill be upset if I can't get an ounce a plant ! Lol

12. I thought the question was how many oz off the one almost done plant. Looks like 2-3oz to meSent from Mobile

13. Really nice ' I was thinking I'd land at one ounce. Again. First timer. I need help through this lol

14. Thanks for the input too

15. @[member="masterdebater49"] are all the plant autos or just the ak . havent did a auto shit i havent even got to flowering yet out of the two trials . my grows keep gettin sabbed .smfh but im determined

16. My two youngest plants blueberry gum and white widow are very paleGreen all over ...they have been getting more pale green daily so I fed them yesterday. Hopefully that fixes it