400w Northern Blue x4 - 400w - Tent - First Timer

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by masterdebater49, Nov 12, 2013.

1. 11/30

1 of 4 of the new seeds popped up this morning. put them in the soil yesterday.

AK is flowering along.

sprout 1s bottom leaves started to yellow and i was suspicous it was time to transplant. definatly was time so i repotted that yesterday in a 3 gal smart pot.

the stunted sprout finally started growing..i wonder if it will be slow the whole way.

also I just picked up the fox farm trio I want to start using it next watering.

how should i begin my feeding? should i use tiger bloom and big bloom on the AK?

and what strength should i start the grow big on the NLblue sprouts?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. anyone know what that yellowing is

pic?

4. it is in the post above but here it is again. i just transplanted it into this pot yesterday because it started to yellow and needed transplanting. sprout 1. also i want to start feeding it nutes. i have fox farm trio. not sure what rate to feed it at to start. this plant is 3 weeks old.

[​IMG]

5. the tips of the leaves on the ak are really curled down. going to make sure it doesnt get overwatered and wait 2-3 more days.

than ill feed it some nutes....anyone know how long until im smokin this AK bud? im gonna need the space in the room soon

6. started feeding nutes today...see if that helps with yellowing.

3 of the 4 new seeds popped up...only one that didnt was pineapple chunk....=(

photos and more details tomorow.

also is it bad when topping to take it down more than one node? what if i wanna shorten this baby up?

7. my runoff is 5.5.....when i water next what should I ph my water to before pouring it on?

8. i cant figure out why the bottom leaves of my biggest NLblue plant are still looking like doo doo....any ideas? pics are in posts above

page green and weird off color marks on it...rest of the plant looks mint

9. My sweet tooth auto did the same ..just one or two leaves and i never did nail down the cause but it didn't spread. Basically the only thing i did was be more careful with my ph. The only thing I can think might have happened in my case was the leaves may have sat in full strength nute mix when they were watered...I'm more careful about that now ;)

10. **** UPDATE 12/8 ****

Lowryder AK47 auto -   DAY 44  17" to top of bud
    NL 1:   DAY 29    7.5"
    NL 2:   DAY 27    5.4"
    NL 5:   DAY 22    3.6"
    WW:   DAY 8      1.3"
    BBG:   DAY 8     1.6"

Trying to keep everything same height so i can scrog. working on bending over NL 1 with string. got it down to 7.5 inches. One of the newst sprouts, WW i think is very pale green and twisting curling like of the leaves a little. what is this?
    [​IMG]
      AK - buds are really starting to form. how long until harvest time you think? day 44 here
    [​IMG]
      AK - Leaves tips are still curling down...any ideas?
    [​IMG]
     NL 1 - Topped this within the past few days cant remember right now, than started bending it over to create some more tops.
    [​IMG]
      NL 1
    [​IMG]
      NL 2
    [​IMG]
      NL 2
    [​IMG]
      NL 5
    [​IMG]
      NL 5
    [​IMG]
      WW
    [​IMG]
      BBG - whats wrong with this one?
    [​IMG]

Yesterday I transplanted NL 2 into a 3 gal. this plant is the same age as NL 1 but was stunted from the get-go. now its growing fast again.

I have been feeding the NL 1 and 2 with about 1.5 TSP per Gallon of FF Grow Big and Big Bloom. for 2 Waterings now.

NL 5 got a tad lower strength.

fed the AK twice now tiger and big bloom...didnt write down the strength lol and im getting lazy but something like quarter strength for week 6 FF schedule.

11. got all the NLblues closer in height today.... all an inch apart 7,8, and 9 inches apart. feels good that the training is working.

so i have another small dilemma. the 2 youngest plants (Blueberry Gum and White widow )  are just over a week old. The oldest NLblue plant is 4 weeks. I am going to veg the blueberry gum and white widow another 3 weeks totalling 4. this means that im starting flower on the oldest NL plant when its about 7 weeks old....is this too long for the 3 gallong fabric pot?

12. things are looking better.

AK flowers are really growing.

I have been slowly getting the PH of my soil back to where it should be every watering im up to around 6.2ish for the plants.

i topped the NL2 plant as well yesterday.

13. check that family shot out ;)   im learning guys...bear with me lol

14. Is your AK an autoflower? What are your lights set at? Overall looking good.

15. Yes it's a lowryder 2 x ak47The lights somethin like 10 inches away from top of it. I should probably raise my other plants up higher to the light

16. From what I've been told I'm hoping for an oz from the auto

17. My ak 47 is on day 57 and still doesn't smell like weed. Is this normal ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387076210.691712.jpg