What Is The Weirdest Person You Bought Weed off of??

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by xXDyerseve81Xx, Nov 12, 2013.

1. there was this one coke head dude who lived just down the street from me my whole life. ended up being my dealer, dude had the weirdest stories and he would always do these hard core drugs right in front of me (I was about 15 at the time) but he's in jail now..

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I'm sorry but that's the funniest damn thing I've heard all day haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. A guy in the Bahamas . Dirtiest smoke ever, but got me ripped

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Really?!?!? I thought "DOODOO" was like urine... Not poo.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Shoulda asked for a discount  ...
    A "suckee's" discount.

6. A prisoner that was out on a day visit. (Im in Australia, and under certain circumstances you can get permission to leave prison for a day with a guard.)

It was pretty awesome weed to, I was shocked that not only did he have good weed, but who the fuck smuggles weed OUT of jail?

This happened quite a while ago, and I dont exactly remember how we managed to get the guard to stop following him everywhere, but we ended up going into my room and getting blazed as fuck, then going back out into the kitchen and eating a whole heap of munchies.

Then on another occasion I bought weed off his mother and I got super ripped off that as well.

7. A Puerto Rican and a big gay black guy called JayQuan

8. This dude that's a complete tweek, smokes meth & is a bipolar named Greer. Pretty weird

Sent from DEA Surveillance Van

9. Who the hell buys online?

"My first time havin sex was in a washing machine.... I was five."
    -Thurnis Haley