Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I go smoke and out of what?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by donkeyballs00, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Should I? Brave the cold November middle of the night air? To fill my lungs with warm dank air? To go to shitty classes tomorrow and not care? Done with the poetry, I hate writing but that was aight, should I roll bible papers or go make a janky pipe real fast? Help soon I want to be back inside before like 145, my parents are sleeping and it's one o clock i need to hurry

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well assuming you're 18 and living with your parents my advice is try and make that bud last and make a makeshift pipe that won't harm your health. 
    And blazing in the darkness in the cold is the BEST. I love it. Especially walking home stoned. My family all know I smoke because I'm licensed to, but I'm sure the thrill of the chance of getting caught will make it even more thrilling. 

3. Yeah going to a little college classes tomorrow and they're boring as hell, but it's not legal at all in Texas so secrecy is key, the chance getting caught is sorta thrilling but not my cup of tea, I'll go make do and come back and say how it went

4. I say make a pipe and if you want you can make a spoof to smoke the nuggets inside with warmth. I liked the poem though. But yes go smoke.

5. I did it, my feet are muddy as fuck I'm in bed with my pajamas rapped around them and I'm listening to ribs by lorde and cage the elephants new album and feeling amazing o couldnt find something for my breath and I hope they wake me up at a distance or I'll set my alarm and I hate school I will be BLITZED tomorrow for my classes peace brajas goodnight! People

6. If you don't want the muddy as fuck feet and the cold seriously consider a spoof ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384158370.569097.jpg
    Your room will smell fresh af

7. Yeah, but I'm fine I jump in the shower when I wake up anyway, but I have my stash double bagged no smell at all ya know? Or instakill braj game over peace

8. Nice glass ya got there to, and nice improvised sploof meister, sorry I started off a poem and I'm a liitla ah there but in playing pokemon till I pass out!

9. Pokemon is for trill people lol, and yea I posted in a thread with all my glass if you wanna check it out its on the last page it's called post Pics of your pipe or somethin like that. Have fun with Pokemon fellow blade

Damn right, the risk of getting caught ain't no thrill to me either man. He can say that because he has a medical card lol.

11. Yeah, I was banging into tables and walls when I came back inside and was freaking out thinking I would get caught and it just seemed like forever, I got like 3 1/2 hours of sleep and I can't pay attention at all today