Favorite blunts to roll with.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by blunts420days, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Never heard of most of this stuff but I'm in Canada I smoke backwoods. Hard to roll but all natural basically a tobacco leaf wrapped around tobacco

2. Swisher sweets or white owls! They're generally easy to roll and last long!

3. Good times, 3-$1, pineapple. my go to for blunts

4. use to love rolling with dutchmasters, but now i roll with white owl's.

5. Grape and Blueberry Swisher Sweets...good and simple

6. White Grape White Owls

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Dutch masters till I die

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. #69 DownTheCross, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    Recently converted to White Owls, generally they're all great, but I'm gonna go for watermelon every time I see it.

9. The new artic ice Swisher Sweets are great man

10. Swishers almost everytime once and a while a backwoods when I know they are fresh

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434122066.348237.jpg

I forgot the exact name but Dutch blunts were recommended to me by the 7-11 cashier who spent a good 3 minutes telling me which blunts to use and why it was pretty cool actually haha. He said to use these since they burn slow and wow it lasted a long time. The ones I used last night were mint flavor, pretty good!!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434122161.239207.jpg

12. Backwoods only

13. It's actually a matter of preference. Both smoke nicely. I do not prefer the nicotine in tobbacco leaves. I prefer zig zags.

14. I like the duece de leche by swisher, it's like a caramel thing going on. Also tropical fusion is my go to blunt. Cheers

15. Pineapple Game

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I like to roll juicy jay blunt wraps I find its easy for me to roll then, although I love backwoods for a more natural feeling with the leaf, but I also don't like them because it gets wet when others smoke, I like smoking them alone, and Jays with friends

17. backwoods honey and bourbon are the freakin best.

18. Diamond Swishers, Green Games, White Grape White Owls, and BackWoods