Favorite blunts to roll with.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by blunts420days, Nov 10, 2013.

1. If I smoke blunts its usually with other people (I much prefer joints), but grape White Owls are not awful.

2. Phillies or backwoods all the waySent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. fonta leaf for me... and if i run out of leaf ... ill make do with backwoods

4. Boy u cant beat that 4 for 99¢

Sent From Pluto

Attached Files:

5. Lately it's been white grape white owls. Gonna try some garcia y vegas soon 

6. Stuffed my fair share of black n milds. The wood tip ones are really good, almost better than rolling a joint with a crutch. If I'm not smoking in my double tree dome perco bong (blaze) or in a pipe, or rolling a joint, I'm a swisher guy. The tobacco is higher quality than white owl, and the smoking end always ends up better than white owls, they come all crinkled on that end. If you can't tell, I hate white owls. And flavored cigars with weed for that matter, unless it's shitty shwag, I like to enjoy the taste of my weed because it's usually pretty good.

7. False

"And flavored cigars with weed for that matter, unless it's shitty shwag, I like to enjoy the taste of my weed because it's usually pretty good."

You can still taste the weed with blunts. I don't know where the idea came from that blunts are only for shwag or mids. Not to sound like a weed snob, but all I smoke is dank. I don't fuck with mids or regs or nothing below dank.. Only time I would deal with anything below dank is if I got it for free and its going straight into edibles. With that being said, I smoke blunts all the time. A dank blunt is noticeably more pungent than a blunt filled with regs. 

But everybody has their opinions. Mine is better though.,

8. #48 Bootfullofbuds, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Appreciate the insight. I smoke straight dank too. Not everyone around me can afford it though, so If I go to a friends house and they have a blunt of shwag rolled and light it, pass it to me, I'm gonna partake straight up. All I was saying was flavored cigars do add their "flavor" to the taste of the bud and I don't like that.

I used to smoke blunts all the time, until I started growing my own, and now I like to taste the intricacies of terpene profiles. I don't smoke blunts on the regular anymore, because you can't beat the taste, for at least the first few hits, of bud smoked off a nice clean piece of glass.

But my point is, if I handed you two grape cigars, one with lemon kush and one with lemon haze, the unnecessary, IMO, grape flavor would almost make it so you couldn't tell the difference between the two. And that takes away from the whole experience for me. I would be bored with weed if it wasn't for the endless possibilities in breeding and combining of flavors and new ones. I get bored smoking the same bud I gotta have at least 5 totally different strains on tap at all times.

All this flavored blunt ish is IMO bro. No need to get all "bold" on me. Not trying to get into a pissing match over flavored and unflavored cigars, just stating why I don't smoke kb out of flavored blunts.

Edit: I just realized I didn't make myself clear in that I like smoking bud from plain swishers, but just not from flavored cigars.

9. Also Garcia vega's are slow burning, but harder to roll. They are also coated in some kind of wax or something.

10. I'll roll with anything that sticks.

11. I prefer Vegas. Started with Swishers, and they just started getting old quick. I think Vegas roll tighter, and smoke better than Swishers or White Owls, and definitely better than those garbage wraps. But  I Do agree with Bootfullofbuds in that I don't care for flavored blunts because I prefer straight up bud flavor

12. for regular tobacco flavor, garcia vegas
    for flavors, white owls

13. Swisher Sweets..

..and Chessex.

:D

Attached Files:

14. Garcia y vega / game is all I roll with. usually game gold or grape

15. White owls :gone:

16. Either a Dutch or a game.

17. Man, white owl blacks and white owl white grape are the best.

18. Green Sweet White Owls

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

19. I haven't rolled a blunt in quite a few years, but when I did it was usually an original swisher. 

Grape swishers and white grape white owls also bring make some good memories...but I prefer the original swisher. 

20. #60 Bluntzzz, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    First time I smoked we had OG swishers.  I don't even know how we managed to roll because they were so damn stale.

Vanilla Dutches taste amazing and burn pretty slow but I don't really like to roll with them.

White Owls are no doubt my favorite.  Silvers, Pineapples, Peaches, and Mangos (if you can find them)  :yummy: 
    Still wanting to try Blues, 24K's, and Blacks.

Games, garcias, backwoods, etc are never in my area.