Favorite blunts to roll with.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by blunts420days, Nov 10, 2013.

1. I prefer green games, they provide strength and flexibility to roll with, I ususally roll games the tightest. 
    Whiteowl white grape would be a close secound, however they have a habit of tearing and stems poking through (even the smallest little tiny stem :( never had that problem with games)

Also, as a side poll, i'd like to ask what do you think is easier to roll? and what did you learn to roll first, blunts or papers?

2. Never even heard of the first kind you mentioned.
    White Owls or swishers work fine for me. Just so long as it isn't a nasty flavor.

3. yeah green games or really any green blunt are my favorites

4. Only ever rolled with juicy jay blunt wraps, an they're ok, blunts are hard to roll though.

Thanks!

Fragrantparrot

5. I usually like pineapple White Owls. I just recently got 2 packs of good times. Ima roll one up soon and see I I like them better.

Sent from my iBlunt using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Bitch it's not the blunt, your got damn stems in your weed.

On the real, games are good, I usually go with white owl white grape or pineapple though.

Blueberry swishers I tried a couple they're always stale and brittle as fuck. White owls stay fresh and you get an exchange if they're not.

7. Nah the blunt makes a difference even the tinyest little stem if i miss one will poke thru a white owl games just mash that shit down i guess they are stronger or more thicker

8. I'm a joint guy for sure, but if I'm rolling a blunt it is always a backwoods

9. #9 TheAnswer121, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    blunts and blunts for me. any kind of game. 2 for $1 all day everyday

10. royal comfort tropical is the shit. 

11. This was a good post for me, lots of brands to try out now haha ;)

12. Double platinum: grape mmmm

13. Peach Phillies, they burn so slow and taste amazing 

14. Backwoods or white owls, forget those blunt wraps..

15. These have been the favorites lately. But my go to is usually vanilla/cherry/grape/any Zig Zags or Royal wraps. [​IMG]

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

16. Grape swisher mmmmmmmm

---where the fiends at?!---

17. Juicy Jays, Zig Zags Blueberry blunt wraps, White Owl is okay, Backwoods and Garcia Vegas are the shit, and Raw's hemp blunts are my favorite of the lot.

18. Platnium Ogs

19. #19 Slenderman, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    Hemp blunts? You mean papers?

20. Any swisher white owl or backwoods but im from the struggle so i can twist the shit outta astale ass good times or pom pom lol

Sent From Pluto