Tea smoking

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mcmad358, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Ever smoked herbal tea? Is it bad or good for you? Can it get you high? As of now I can't get weed so don't bullshit

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

No, Tea does not get you stoned. It smokes like a cigarette

3. For real dude? There's been some stupid questions on grasscity but this one takes first place!

4. when I was just starting out and half a gram was a ton I would roll tea spliffs to conserve and hide the smell. not the best and no there's no high but it does add a nice flavor and can stretch your joints out if are unable or unwilling to use tobacco

5. From my experience, tea doesn't make you or help make you high. I've used it as spliffage though snce it adds a nice flavor depending on what tea. I recommend a fruity tea!

6. #6 mandrin13, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013

If you are not smart enough to know this answer, you probably are not smart enough to be smoking weed responsibly.

7. Can it get you high? 

I love that question.  :laughing:

8. Haha haha smoking tea that's a first

9. I hear chilli flakes go down a treat

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Dude tea gets u so fucking high aslong as u take a couple big bong tokes ud get cooked outa ur tree! I dunno if u could handle how good it is tho... When i gave this kid a bowl of tea n told him it was some of the best shit around n to smoke the whole bowl he claimed he was fuckin wrecked n has never been that high.

I prob had the biggest laugh of my life i remember my ribs hurting n my face hurt to smile cuz was laughin so hard ahahahaha just laughing right now thinkin about it!!! :D stupid kids tryin act all cool thinkin hes stoned n faking it. Some classic fuckin shit happened that day fuckin epic.. Loool.
    And no tea dont get u high r u fuckin retarded?? If ur askin that question i dont think u need to smoke weed ur slow enough. When u go outside today dont forget ur helmet bro and saftey reflectors so u dont get hit by a parked car.

11. this just in: the government just noticed that tea gets you high so all tea is recalled. Please bring all your tea bags to the nearest police station

12. You are not a good person.

Tea won't get you high. I've tried to smoke green tea and chamomile tea. Chamomile tea made me puke.

I heard somewhere you can buzzed off catnip but I have no experience with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. How am i not a good person. Lol hust cuz i tricked someone into takig a bong bowl of tea as a joke n he actually thought he was hgh n faked beig high and that i laughed cuz it was fckin hilarious. I said at tue bottom that tea obvs dontget u high n if ur askkng a question that asks if tea gets u high ur obvs fuckin sooo slow that weed wouldnt be very good for that person... They would be fuxkin retarded stoned. I told him to be safe n wear a helmet n reflectors so he doesnt get hit by a parked car

14. Nah catnip does shit all

Why not, intelligence doesn't seem to be stopping you...I kid!

Get it, Kid!  I am here all week.

16. I've rolled a joint with a little chamomile in it before, gives a slight calming effect but when you're stoned anyway you don't notice

17. this is NOT AN ALLOWED SUBSTANCE. unsubscribed.

18. Is smoking tea going to become the new cool thing? 

19. No, but it taste good so go for it. Tea was originally smoked, its calming lol

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

20. Thought I was in the "Too stupid to ask" thread.