Bong smoking inside okay?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by chinesei's, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Bro. Here's my plan. I live with my gma. My mom already knows I smoke and she couldn't give two fucks. But my grandma would be extremely upset and I live with my grandma. And she doesn't work. So she's always home. I've developed a plan for every time I wanna toke up. Step 1: prepare snacks and drinks beforehand so I don't have to adventure through my house.Step 2: cover up the heat/a.c. vents in my room.Step 3: light candles. And any other stuff that smells good but isn't too noticeable so no questions are asked. Step 4: put something under your door! Get like a blanket and stuff it under your door so no smoke escapes.Step 5: toke up man. I have a variety of different tools I use. I have a bowl which is for quick tokes before I go skate or workout I have a Gatorade bong which I use when I actually am home alone and a bubbler which I use to get high with my dog at night. I may be a little over cautious But anyways man if you do all that and blow the smoke through a toilet paper roll with dryer sheets around the end your golden. I've been golden for 2 1/2 years now and haven't had any sort of encounters where I almost got caught. But lemme know if this helped Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22 Xysephen, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    I love making clouds, but then again I dont live with my parents anymore. With a bong or pipe just go outside, then come back in. Just dont smoke a j or blunt outside you'll reek when you come inside. Hate it cuz i love j's. When i lived with my parents i would smoke out of my bong and blow the smoke out the window and lit some incense afterwards.Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 classngrass, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    Lol I thought it would be easy to smoke outside on my deck... I didn't hear my mom come home and she opened the door as I was taking a huge hit. She threatened to break my bong but she was surprisingly cool about it and gave it back later. She thought it was pretty lol :smoking:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Give it an hour or two b4 she gets home to air out

5. I used to pack my bong with just enough that I knew I could kill it in one hit. Then I would have my fan blowing out the window, so I would exhale into the back of my fan which would push the smoke far out of the screen. I did this multiple times a day for about 2 years and never got caught. Just make sure you clean the water once in a while

^^ yes!! packing enough that you can be sure to kill the bowl and completely clear the bong in one hit is one of the best ways to minimize smell. and the fan idea is great to. I use pretty much this exact method and I say it works very well

7. Blow it out the window, you'll be alright. It only smells for about twenty minutes.

Signed, John E. Smoke.

8. Haha this fuckin excuse tho

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app