Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to heat nail without torch.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xxOgkushxx, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Did u really just say u plan on killing a cop one day? I hate them too and what they did to me personally but you'd destroy their family who are innocent AND your own family over some drug shit and relatively minor felonies also? Damn dude, talking like that can get you into trouble real quick.

2. No that's what xxogkushxx said. And I told him its not gonna solve anything.

3. Talking about killing a cop and bashing someone's face in with brass knuckles.  To be honest I'm starting to like the fact that you got caught.  I know it's a terrible thing to say but to me you sound like someone who needs a wake up call.

4. Yeah sorry I realized that just now. Quoted the wrong post, it was meant to OP. My bad.

5. Is this discussion seriously happening? Man you are just making every medical patient and medicinal user look bad. Carrying around an uzi or brass knuckles isn't smart man. If you feel the need to carry them around for protection then I am fairly confident saying that you're probably doing something to someone you shouldn't be. Look being 18 is fun and that's the way that it should be. But if you are possibly receiving 4 counts of felony it's a good idea to look at your life again and see if something possibly needs to change. I'm sorry that you are in a bad situation. But honestly bro it's nobody's fault but your own. You would not be in this situation if you had made better decisions. Really not trying to be a dick honestly. I'm just saying maybe it's time for a change. You're making money and you have responsibilities, man you have it good! Why not stick to good ole green and live a good rich life where you don't have to watch your back every second? I have a feeling that you are a smart guy you gotta keep on chugging and I hope that all this is dropped and that it doesn't affect your life drastically, really. I don't believe you will get off easily but I hope you do.

If I were you I would enjoy the nice life of wealth and dispensary green. You can do what ever you want why have that taken away by guns and knuckles?? You don't wanna start from square one and have trouble finding a job because you have four felonies on your record!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. what will it solve? i mean idk im a voilent person. it will solve hate inside of me though. pigs deserve to die the most painful way. there just as bad as rapists. itll let me RIP

7. #47 Hypoxic, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    Ok we all know where this going. Can we just ban him and lock the thread?

Clearly op is a genuine danger to society and probably should be locked up to protect the public. OP you are a piece of work kid...and I mean kid. Grow up and get some perspective on life.

8. calm down. ban me for what. im no danger to scciety. i dont look for trouble i protect my self from it. everytime i go out i pray trouble doesnt find me. but sometimes it does. im not here to hurt anyone LOL. i odnt cause anyone harm. i pay my bills get my money clean dont harm no one. but that doesnt mean im a bitch nd i just let ppl fuk wit me. if you go and fuck with someone not doing anything or harming noone at the moment your also harming someone. 

9. well you said youre gonna unload an uzi on some cops...I'm just saying, revenge doesn't get anyone anywhere. Not all cops are assholes, although most of them are...haha.

honestly I think you just need a massive change of lifestyle.  You posted on here a while ago wondering what the point in life is and it seems to me like the way you're living your life right now has no point.  You just live every day waiting for the next day.

10. i live everyday waiting for money nd satisfaction through drugs nd buyin stuff.  i know not all cops are dicks. did you notice how i said pigs not cops? anyways to anyone that really came on here to get a answer to my question ive got it. a sove works fine electric or stove. i should just fucken move to colardo. keep my sites and start another virus removal.

11. First of all.

ONLY PANSY LIL BITCHES CARRY AND USE WEAPONS, just shows ur to much of a fuckin chicken shit to fight with ur fists if push comes to shove. Grow a fuckin pair. And people who talk big on the internet are the people in real life that are just some lil zeeked out bitch kid tryin act cool over the internet. People who actually will do shit dont fuckin talk about iy they just do it. But what my point is... Weapons bro... Come on... Fuccck people that use em make me LAUGH! Talk big when u hide behind a gun / bear mace / brass knucks but when shit hits the fan n u got nothin ull be tryin talk ur way outa it. Sure i fuckin hate pigs to but i believe in fact of getting weapons off the street ive had to many homies killed. Only reason i see people with weapons as such pussys right now is my best friend just got his fuckin door kicked in and shot in the back and died last night... In the fucking back... Weapons r for goofy lil fuckin bitches.

Anywho back on topic, use ur stove and use a pair if plyers to grab it and put it back in ur rig.

And! If you get off with ur weapon charges i hope u change ur perspective on them just shows u a bitch and people give no respect. Use ur fists if u gotta. N ppl will show ya respect.

12. Well that just isnt correct at all lol.

I agree.

14. So since your friend was shot... Let's generalize everyone that carries a weapon, throw em into one group, then say fuck them all. Ignorance is bliss.

15. Shit bro enjoy the last of your shit and you'll probably end up with 1yr probo since you had your rec. my boy got 3 felonies one being a firearm combined with felony possession. He got a yr reporting probo, got off in six, and didn't have to drop once. Seems like they're more lenient about probation at a felony level

16. Yeah.. Why do u need a weapon? If ur gonna fight someone use ur fists dont pull out something that gives u an extreme advantage... And if u do it shows thT you need to becUse ur to bitch to fight someone in a fair fight... Like even if u know ur gonna get ur ass kicked u go for fucking glory win or lose ur friends will always call it off once ustart gettin ur ass kicked or stsrt kickin to much ass. No need to keep going at someone when they already pre much k0d and on the ground. N when u fight rven if u know ur gonna lose people will give u mad respect for still going for it n not bCking out. Like a bitch. Plus once ur known as a bitch everyone treats u like one but if ur known for being solid n standjng ur ground even if u got no chance ppl look at that like damn n give respect to that. But weapons make you look like a bitch or they start a war that will get more n more violent.

17. How about if someone pulls a gun on you? Or tries to rob you with a knife? Bat? Anything really? Still go for that glory win? Lol. Carrying a gun doesn't make you a bitch. It makes you smart. It keeps you alive. Shit carry two heaters if possible. People are shooting each other for bud these days. Idk where you're from but carrying a gun is a precaution. Protection. You're making no sense at all.

18. I won't use my fistsmwhen I get jumped. Homies die g. Cant say how many homies have died over the past year. Weapons are weapons but if someone tries shoot in at me I'm not gonna not do shit. The whole point of this thread wasn't this. I know my life's fucked up nd I need a straighten up

19. Ok well here are some thoughts.

Why not start now? A real man doesn't have to act tough...

Stop talking about killing cops
    Stop talking about hurting people
    Stop trying to justify your wrongs by blaming others
    Stop talking like an uneducated human being and just talk like an adult

Those are things you could have done in this thread to get a better reception. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you act/talk this way to law enforcement and such and that's going to come around and bite you in the ass.

And everyone saying only unsupervised probation...are you considering he got popped with:

Paraphernalia
    Weed/wax
    Illegal deadly weapon

AND

Other hard unmentionable drugs

All by his own admission so god only knows what actually went down.

You want your life to be less fucked up? Grow up, educate yourself and be a real man.