Creatine and weed?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by KushMastaFlex, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Well it's bulking season boys, I got my protein, Creatine and chicken breasts on deck. The only thing I'm worried a about is staying hydrated for the next 2 months... I'm gonna drink a lot of water but will smoking weed fuck me over because it does the opposite. Will smoking weed while on Creatine be safe or should I just limit my smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Do a Lil searching... I feel I've seen this topic before and not too long ago at that.
    Sorry I'm not more help then that.

3. #3 Mkali, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    Plenty safe. You don't need to pound water while on creatine. Water retention is a common myth for most body types. Unless you have pre existing renal issues, you'll be just fine. 100g of 100% juice per 5g of creatine when you take it. Aides insulin delivery to muscles. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You'll be fine, just stay hydrated like you usually would. I just started my loading phase last week haha, thought I'd get an early go at it.

5. if ur trying to make gains, why not stop smoking weed for a bit...

Because it's not necessary. Unless if fucks with your motivation and your missing workout because of it.

7. marijuana affects your workouts you cant even deny that. everyones different but thats a no brainer. your best workouts involve having a clean system and a clear head

Please, explain, because I disagree completely. Unless you're one of those people that can't handle their high.

9. cant handle there high? dude ive done alot more than marijuana. dont be a smartass.

smoking marijuana affects your overall mental health and physical health, therefore affecting results, regardless of how much. you can deny it all you want but if you want to be realistic, realize that thc in your system has a negative affect on your overall progress.

if you really cared about workouts you would quit the weed, because you know that it will slow your progress in terms of building muscle mass. people who have a gym routine quit the dope when its time to make real progress.

10. im not saying you cant smoke weed and make progress either. but it sure hinders it undeniably.

11. I smoke after I workout and I workout 5-6 days a week. Weed doesn't affect my progress so that's a myth.

12. I can concentrate on working out when im stoned, i get bored to easy and have a shit work out sober.

13. #13 KushMastaFlex, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    I've heard from a personal trainer that its actually beneficial to smoke after a work out because it helps relax your muscles, sounds good to me. Pretty sure that relaxed muscles will increase your gains rather than decrease. 

14. I would love to do that everytime but my job give out random so I'm stuck with smoking only on weekend. Once I take the test then I will smoke after working out for 2 weeks before slowing down lol.