i think weed maybe should stay ilegal

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by noobgrower614, Nov 9, 2013.

1. So possession is okay but you can't produce it or sell it...

Sounds a lot like alcohol prohibition. A common misconception was that it was illegal to possess and consume alcoholic beverages during prohibition. In actuality it was only illegal to manufacture, transport, or sell alcohol. Anything already in your possession was legal to own and to drink. So if an illegal bar were to get busted it would be the operators thatfaced serious consequences, not the patrons. Of course the white house liquor cabinet stayed well stocked throughout the prohibition era.

• Like Like x 1
    Yea some real wizards we got running things. :/

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well you don't get far in politics from being good at running anything, you get there from kissing ass and then being able to convince enough people that you're better at running the state than the other guy.

• Like Like x 2
    Washington is a progressive state but there are times they just are stupid. Making all the new rules is such a huge joke to many.

Iv got news for them, the cats out of the bag and its not going back in.
    There is a lot of good bud out there and it is getting cheaper. Growers will just take that extra pound that's not selling and hash the whole thing so they are not sitting on huge piles.

I can see a day when decent weed is $40 an OZ and killer for $100. Everyone will want hash then, people will say" smoke bud? Why?"

• Like Like x 1
  5. Man if I could get an ounce for $40 dollars... so many ways to finish that sentence but shit I'd smoke so much weed. And I'll be one of those people that doesn't give a Fuck about hash. It's about the experience as much as it is about the high, breaking it up, packing the bowl, licking the excess off my fingers, the taste of that first hit and each one after that, the shared experience of passing the bowl and smoking it together, holding hits in, the conversation that follows.

I guess some of that can still be the same with hash but I'm still going to stay with what I know and like. Hash may be fun for an occasional change of pace but That's as far as it'll go for me.

• Like Like x 2
  6. check out the Whos not a lazy stoner thread lol people just dont wave there rights cuz weeds legal. 

and frankly it needs to be legal im tired of tweaking

• Like Like x 1
    Im with you, I dont want to smoke hash, maybe to eat it. My favorite part is going to the garage and getting out the big tree trimming shear and chopping down the big trees, trimming and curing. having the smell of fresh bud fill the house for days. I sure as hell dont pay $40 an ounce. ;)

Harvest parties would make you happy as hell too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh yeah the smell alone can be just intoxicating. Some people smoke just to get high but I love the smell, the taste, and everything else that goes along with it.

My state has had decriminalization for a while and we just got medical this past election. I'm hoping we get recreational in the next election but I think realistically the earliest we would get it would be the election after that.

9. Weed effects everyone differently. If anything the weed would help us fight.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sometimes I think, "Why would somebody ever post this...?" Or, "This seriously does NOT make sense." Then I remember what forums I'm on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Legalization... id rather see americans makin the dough instead if the cartels and biker gangs. I wish i could go legit. Its my dream job.

-Over Grow Society-

12. It's the other way around if anything. Seen way more people that smoke and think the government and illuminati is out to get them

13. I agree. but only for like a week. people would be to weird if that was a permanent thing

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes there are many things could and would go wrong. haha.  I was being a bit facetious although I do think it would be pretty awesome

• Like Like x 1
  15. Then you guys support decriminalization..because there are thousands of innocent people going to jail on the daily basis, that is a lot worst than us turning into a bunch of hippies.

Let me also mention that most people paranoid about government tyranny (other than gun owners) are stoners.. You are stereotyping or assuming that the effects weed have on you, it has it on everybody else.

Weed should be legal because thanks to it I have opened my mind to so many things I would never have before, I have become a lot more accepting, understanding and empathetic towards other as well as aware of the ills of this world.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #56 bluntfists, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
         I am pretty sure they don't want it legal because people will look back at all those people who went to jail, prison or received a death sentence. It is so incredibly harmless and so many people have lost there basic rights because the government was just being stupid. People will likely not trust the gov for a lot of reasons just based off this.
         Also you need to consider all the people who really don't want it to be legal. How are those people going to look at the government, I wonder? It just seems like the whole situation puts the people at opposite sides. It's like you mean to tell me you never had the health, freedom, and wellbeing of the masses in mind? This was all for profit and control?

17. No. Is weed being legal gonna make you smoke any more than you already do? Probably not. You still gotta go and buy it unless you're growing it. Most people won't grow it, when it's legal, they'll just have easier access to purchase. I don't know many stoners that would take government tyranny lying down. "oh here's my guns, ok!" yeah, whatever. But since you want it to stay illegal so bad, maybe you should stop smoking, it's better smoked by those of us that appreciate it.

18. Just legalize the shit already. No one should go to jail cause they got weed. Idk why the govt keeps trying to spew propaganda when they know for a fact its bullshit. If it were legal the crime would drop drastically.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Weed will be legalized when polls show that by supporting legalization a politician increases their chances of being re-elected.

20. weed is not the only thing hard to turn around from once decided/forced on. once something is deemed bad and is enforced upon people by the "what's bad choosers" any spite to the contrary will be denied. do not expect the gov to say , yeah go grow this and be well- it does not work that way at all. it is all about control of what the most needs-  health and happiness. that cannot be synthesized/patented and put into "everybody gets em pills" and expect the same result from every person. people are different and need to each tweak their particular differences to come to their own understanding of that difference. one person/system saying you are like you are and "we" say it is so - wrong. we need to look into our own abilities as single individuals looking outward from an inward place at likeness and decide from conscious experience and choice our own results. rant over, look into your self for what you need the most and not outwardly expecting to bring it back to you.