i think weed maybe should stay ilegal

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by noobgrower614, Nov 9, 2013.

This isn't nam there are rules!

2. Face it Walter, there is no connection to nam here

We should tell Obama to legalize it at least for medical use or we cut off his johnson.

4. And then stomp on it and squish it

5. We are both now on a no fly list thanks

6. Hey, I have buddies who died face down in the muck so you and I could quote movies in a thread that has nothing to do with them. I'm staying. I'm finishing my coffee...

7. And shit,,,, man.

8. Cookoo ca chooo obonga

Sent from your mom's phone.

9. Weed should be illegal for you - legal for the rest of us. Go eat some brain food and stop huffing gasoline.

10. Granny asks if'n ya can give her a couple shots for her?

11. No I can maybe agree with some points of the "weed should stay illegal" argument, but not for the same reason this OP posted. If it did become legal and regulated by the gov, it would be a lot harder to get for the average person. It would probably cost more and be heavily taxed like cigarettes. And minors would have a much harder time trying to get it. Your dealer doesn't card you and make you show ID or anything all you need is cash. I can see a lot of restrictions that would be out in place if weed did become legalized nationwide. But this is coming from a minor who just uses recreationally. The whole medical side I dunno about.

I like your glutes

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398622444.905835.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Man I smoke pretty much everyday and have extreme distrust for the government hahaha, I think weed even probably helped open my eyes to it because I got into a culture that showed me not everything I am told is true, so I looked into it for myself

14. #235 MileHighMike, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    Smart, educated people put their careers, personal lives, and their very freedom at risk fighting for drug law reformation...

Then there is THIS guy.

15. amen

It should be legal or at the worst a civil offense less than a driving ticket.

16. The only thing I'm concerned about is how exactly the legislation works- if they don't allow us to grow our own for personal use, I'm going to be fucking pissed. 

17. Weed should be illegal because it kills brain cells and makes white women have sex with negroes and entertainers. (If you got that reference)

18. Weed should be legal because it was created with the earth and its organic. A plant that God created should not be illegal. On another note if there have been countless times where either someone is wasted and they come home and beat their wife or where someone is under the influence of alcohol and they get into a car accident and kill people, if that drug is still legal, than why isn't weed when there haven't been accounts of people who were under the influence of only weed hurting people. All weed does is bring people together and make everything better. As far as driving goes, alcohol is way way worse to be on while driving. Weed makes driving a little bit harder for people with a low tolerance but not even close to the way alcohol impairs your ability to drive. But alcohol is legal and weed is not. It should be the other way around. Don't get me started on tobacco

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #240 the_tobzster, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    I don't know about in the U.S non medical states but here in UK I am pretty sure if you were caught growing a few plants for personal use you wouldn't be charged with anything they would just be confiscate them since they'd rather you grow your own that help put money into the black market. Still it should be legal, it's nature, making that illegal is like taking away people's freedom!

I also hate when people spread shit about the herb, I recently went on thw website talk to Frank and whT load of shit some people werw writing for their 'experiences', made me really mad. If you can't handle a bit of weed there's clearly something wrong with you or a loser.

**Rant Over**