Michigan growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Swagar, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Hey guys I was wondering to buy seeds from the banks there do I have to have a medical card to buy seeds?

2. I see a few of strawberry blue happening in here..you guys like it alot? Just ordered one myself

3. you are going to want to pick exclusively indica or sativa plants.. growing both under the same light will just make uneven light exposure. Another note, 24/7 under a 1000 watt is overkill man. Give the ladies some time to sleep, 6-8 hours. Its beneficial to your plants and your electric bill alike

4. I really appreciate your advice. I went and bought another light and built another room so I can keep the indica and sativas separate for flowering, is it ok to keep them in veg together? I dropped the lighting down to 18/6 and they seem to be liking it quite a bit. I had the lights on 24 because they seemed to have pre flowers on them after transport. It seems to be back in veg now and have not seen any more.

5. anyone work with new world seed genetics out of traverse city?

6. I looked them up...prices are good for most $3 a bean...reviews kinda suck tho

7. Anyone around the GR area?...be stalking here a while...decided to post...aculpo gold makes ya chatty

8. Im onto next generation grapegod and its definitely a vigorous healthy bush. One top makes very nice branching, barely had to lst at all to get a nice canopy. Im onto week 2 since flip. Will post pics later

9. Here is a couple pics of her resting and when the lights on. She is thriving.

Attached Files:

10. She's pretty bro, does she get stanky?

11. havent flowered this strain before, but it has had a skunky tone to it all through veg

12. Days 54&34 on my 2 autos. The big 1 on the right is oldest and its shortrider from nirvana seeds and the other is axt 😁

Attached Files:

13. Transplanting my grapegod clones into hydro. Thought id snap a pic for my fellow mitten growers. How have you all been? Its been too quiet lets see some pics!!!

Attached Files:

14. Hope everyone is doing well. Haven't had much time to post, will try to a little more often.

15. Some veg action. Next generation grape god and barneys critical kush

Attached Files:

16. Anyone around the GR area with some quality clones? I'm a card holder. Lemme know what strains. Bought from CL last run...didn't get what i ordered. Alot more integrity here I believe. Thanks

17. Hey Michiganders Im subbed in from the suburbs north of the D. Been running a perpetual with Pineapple Express and Northern Lights for some time now and I need some new genetics. I have always ordered online in the past and am a bit anti social so my network is what you would call "Lacking". Anywho I am looking for suggestions on some good local (or at least locally available) genetics and where I might procure them (I am a patient).

18. Grapegod from next generation. Onto week 6.

Attached Files:

19. Hey Michiganders. Half baked here. A friend of mine needs help setting up his grow room. Getting things in order. Do you guys know if I am aloud to help him or would I be just setting myself up for trouble. We are both legal cardholders.

20. your perfectly fine