Michigan growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Swagar, Nov 8, 2013.

1. I have no clue what your yield will be buddy, i dont have a crystal ball lol. if your having stretch problems and you're using a T5 them you need to lower your T5 closer to the plant. best of luck and remember you can never do too much reading

2. What kind of sativa hv you had experience growing n anything you wanna share am curious since i prefer sativa pure or high breed but gotta lean towards sativa thanx for taking the time newby

3. Lol ok i guess that a newbie moment i had back there just wondering can a plant survive that n still come up with an ounce of good med?

4. Lol Looks like im gettng 5-7gram after 3months smh but maybe lil more now i got some pro helping me correct my fhckups. Tis fun learning am waiting for good sativa auto that can finish in 8wks lol

5. essentially no experience with pure sativas.. they wouldnt like my grow space and im also not too friendly towards the idea of super long flower times.

6. Never had an auto finish in 8 weeks start to finish. Pretty sure it's just a gimmick to push more seeds. Autos usually run about 90 days for me. Just a heads up there.

Growing under a T5 won't get you very dense nugs just so ya know. I grew 1 auto under my T5 recently and it came out alright. It was only an 8000 lumen for 1 plant but the light didn't penetrate very much past the canopy she had from being tied and topped.
    Don't get me wrong that auto still pulled over 1.5 oz just not the most appealing buds.

7. chopped my two Candy Kush Autoflowers from Auto seeds. one did considerably better then the other.. definitely gotta give this strain another chance with a bigger pot... hopefully an ounce between the two.. Day 70 tricomes 100% cloudy, practically barely any fan leaves left. smoke report to come!

Attached Files:

8. Day 30 pineapple express auto. Waiting on auto bubble 😁

Attached Files:

9. Breeder?

10. Breeder?

11. The pe is barneys farm and the auto bubbles from female seeds via jack at the vault seeds 😁

I only ran 3 of them...2 germed and got 1 nice female...only week 3 flower and got some n tox seems pretty sensitive to n..poping the last 7 along with quinn and tonic and durango x quinn and tonic to look for a nice cbd strain

13. #1635 TinTizzy, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015

yea im doing the koh super strain and theyre real strong..doing rye to bulk straw/worm castings with coco casing and it works awesome...Im in kalamazoo so ann arbor isnt too far just straight on 94..never been but friends are always going so figure ill hit it up this year

14. Help diagnose is this plant going back to veg? uploadfromtaptalk1425520589625.jpg

15. Male female or hem? Help uploadfromtaptalk1425520669717.jpg

16. it looks to me like it just doesn't have enough light.. 

17. this is my chemdawg about to hit 8 wks in veg from clone.. 20" tall and 20" wide this lady is a bush

Attached Files:

18. Any help on this lady had flower now looks like pistil brown n fell off now the tight leaves a are separating like its going back to veg any impute thanx @uncomblystoned and @masterbaker4200 for the input as well