Michigan growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Swagar, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Sup fellow michiganders..finally got the gorilla glue cut thats be around so happy bout that..right now have durango og, godfather purps, gdp x cheese, fire alien kush, and skywalker og going...all new strains for me so cant wait =)

2. Im going =) gonna have some fungi also it would be cool to blaze with some fellow blades

3. No masterbaker. I never ran any dinafem before. I actually got it as a freebie with a order. Always wanted to grow a white widow so here I go. I normally grow out whatever seeds I get take a cut then throw the one grown from seed into flower. She did clone with no problems. I'll veg the clone or clones until the one in flower harvest and if she's a keeper I'll have a nice mother to clone from by then. Here's the white widow I just put in. She just got a heavy watering because of a ph issue so a little droop ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424893241.801584.jpg
    And here is a few clones from her. The one in the center was obviously cloned first. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424893377.837296.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Tim tizzy fungi sounds great. Got some spores in the fridge just haven't had time to get it going.

5. #1585 sampson4u, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    Tin Tizzy. How far along is your Durango. I got a 5 pack of seeds and unfortunately only two of them germinated. Hoping for a good pheno....... And females.

6. #1587 MasterBaker4200, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    ok heres my dinafem white widow - which I also got as a freebie! I have another ww freebie seed in my vault too in case I like it... as a matter of fact, today is exactly her 2 month birthday!! sprouted on 25 December, a perfect xmas gift lol. vegging under 400watt MH. I fimmed her couple weeks back. getting crazy side shoots. is exactly 1 1/2 foot

Attached Files:

7. She's looking really good. How much longer do you plan to veg her?

8. as soon as I get room in the flower tent. so about a week!

9. Heres whats getting the chop in the next week or two...auto candy kush from Auto seeds. It was planted same time as white widow so today is its 60th day. I have two of em. im guessing oz to an oz 1/2 between both of em

Attached Files:

10. Looking pretty good. Wish I had more room so I could do something like that

11. Here is my 3 phenos I'm running of the CBD OG. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425080032.658914.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425080065.963358.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425080077.247858.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425080102.768631.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425080119.871051.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425080153.758719.jpg
    This girls really stretched her legs
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425080197.784641.jpg

12. have you ran any other CC gear? ive heard mixed review

13. I ran some of there Tahoe og. I'm doing my last run of it now. It was a great strain but time to move on to something new.

14. getting some sort of def... maybe im not getting enough runoff and this is result of salt buildup... looks like manganese def.. anyway at what point should I clip the affected leafs?

Attached Files:

15. If they were mine id leave them on there until there is no life left in them. What are they growing in?

16. Could also flush it with some calmag plus.

17. When and where?

18. Masterbaker. My opinion on Cali connection is starting to change. I bought a 6 pack of the CBD OG feminized. I just recently put the last pheno into flower. I decided to grow her out into a huge bush before I put it into flower. Unfortunately she turned out to be a he. Out of the 6 seeds I got only 3 turned out to be females. I've bought feminized before from other breeders and never had this issue. To all the new growers out there, make sure you keep a close eye on your girls when going into flower. Nothing's 100%

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425133488.564775.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425133503.735877.jpg

RIP ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425133531.255440.jpg

19. I feel better that you said that because thats exactly what I did last night lol. RO water with CalMag+ (50% of light feeding; 1/2 tsp per Gal), ph'd to about 6.4. only problem is my runoff was reading about 7.1~7.2... that means I should continue to water until I see runoff everytime until my runoff ph is good right?