Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

The weirdest place/person you bought your weed from?

• Please log in to reply

Ẅest Čoast

Ẅest Čoast

i'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,314 posts
Whats the weirdest place/person you bought your weed from?

Long ass time ago my friend who started me out on smoking weed, introduced me to this family owned barber shop where he would always get his haircuts. Ghetto looking barber shop I thought. So one day we went in for our haircuts and it was time to pay up. He payed for the haircut and then slapped an extra $20 to the owner. I was like wtf is he doing and then the owner calls him to the back behind the curtains and about 2 min later he comes out and after I pay, we leave. When we were outside, my homie pulled out a dub sac and told me what the dealy was. So the next time my homie introduced me to the owner and that was my hook up for about a year. I have no idea what happened to that place as this was about 8 yrs ago.

Just wanted to know if anyone else bought their weed from any kind of place of business or person you would never think deals with weed.
  • Chrysamere likes this

Mister Postman

Mister Postman

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,334 posts
Picked up an eigth in Christmas Eve mass last year . Thought church was a pretty strange place to be scoring some herb

Justin12421

Justin12421

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Went to go feed wild monkeys in belize with my girl. On the way back i some how tried to bring up weed. the travel dude smokes. i asked him how much ? is 20 good. No way thats way to much then i was like 5 dollars. nope still to much. he wanted 2 dollars. came back with a handful of weed and said its cheaper when you dont get a bag.

stickyone13

stickyone13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,803 posts
In the produce aisle at my local grocery store. homeboy used to pack my shit in a bag of cilantro or sage (he worked there) and stash it kind of in the back behind a different herb. I'd pick up the sack, grab some sour cream and ranch mix, buy that shit, then go home and make creamy jalapeno dip. I only picked up that way twice, tripped me the fuck out to be technically buying herb from a grocery store. he'd front me the sack and then come pick up the cash after he got off work.

Dubsack22

Dubsack22

learnin-livin-lovin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 650 posts
once bought kill at a McDonalds, it wasz in the bottom of the fries cause my friends dealer's son worked there.

allsmokedank

allsmokedank

piss off yo.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 784 posts
at an outback once, it wasn't really hidden in something wierd, just slipped to me..but the place was packed.

and numerous at bw3's.

emagdnim13

emagdnim13

Glass Enthusiast

• Old School
  • 5,435 posts
once i bought a half pound of schwag on my 18th birthday.

i knew this older guy in town, like 25, we'll call him j.

well j said he could get me half ounces of scwag for 25, and that price would just go up from there, which kinda sucks, but we got the 1/2 lb for 500, which wasn't bad at the time.

so i called him up one day and said i've got 500, can i get a half pound and he says yeah, we gotta drive to my buddy chaz's place.

so we drive to the border of indiana/illinois, still in illinois, and meet this dude at a burger king. he pulls up in a red cadillac 2 door eldorado blasting music. rolls out of the car and is the whitest guy i've seen in a while. almost no hair on his pale legs, but he had on some gangsta clothes.

he said, "lets roll back to my castle"

which turned out to be his trailer. when we got there he first led me to what looked like two normal small trees he had growing in his little area of the yard.

when we got up close there were 2 HUGE weed plants that blended in perfectly with the 2 trees growing there. it was ridiculous, you couldn't even see it until you were 2 feet away.

so we have to wait in his house for like 2 hours for his friends to drive the stuff from indiana. we were waiting on some state police to leave the area or something, some bullshit i really didn't buy.

he had a gun he put in his basketball shorts, which fell out because they are basketball shorts, and fell to the floor. i grabbed my girlfriend's head and laid on top of her, i seriously thought the gun was going to off, i mean shit what the fuck man, just walking around with a gun?

so he downs like 8 red dogs, then leaves to pick up a sack to roll a blunt with. he comes back and slices the blunt, i see him licking the whole thing, he turns around and in 2 seconds he turns back around and seals the blunt. it was like a 5 second roll total. fucking amazing.

long story short, i got my half lb and enjoyed the shit out of my birthday.

when i got back to my house(my parents went to wisconsin for the week) i did a little blow and smoked tons of weed, then we had a fatty contest.

i won the contest with a 3.2g joint.

it was enourmous, i used 2 papers and even took a needle and poked a line through from end to end.

and i lost it IN MY HOUSE

and to this day it has never turned up....

my theory, my dog found it and ate it and got really fucked up

kestralkane

kestralkane

• Registered Upgraded
  • 161 posts
Well when I was 14 me and my cousin bought a sack off our aunt...was weird to me then

ElectricHead

ElectricHead

Great American Nightmare

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
A couple of weeks ago, I called up my friend "Ray", and asked if he had any, or if he could help me score some. So he says, "Yeah, sure. Feel like going for a ride?" Of course I did. So he comes over with some girl I'd never seen, and then we get on the freeway. We didn't make the off-ramp for some reason, and we ended up crossing a bridge (I paid the toll, felt kind bad. The chick was gettin' pissed). Anyway, we make our way back and go to this guys house that I didn't know.

Ray goes up to the guys door, and this huge, terrifying black guy opens the door. Doesn't smile, doesn't say hey, nothing. He just looks over at me and stares. He then turns to Raymond. "That motherfucker... he a cop?" And Raymond's like, "Uhh... no, man, we just want some-"

And the dude started getting real serious (I was still in the car with the girl). "Tell me I can trust him, Raymond. Tell me right fuckin' now!" I could see Ray was getting a little shaken up by all of this.

Anyway, we managed to get the bud, but it was really skimp. It was some kill, though.

That was the strangest person I'd ever bought weed off of. Totally coked out and paranoid. Thought he was gonna shoot me right there.

Strangest place? I can't remember.

Mr. Nugget

Mr. Nugget

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Weirdest 'transaction' for me was at our local coffee shop, i wanted to pick up a quarter so i walk in there are around 10 people including the owner, go up to this chick and she just hands it to me in plain site. Was really weird but no one gave a fuck.

allsmokedank

allsmokedank

piss off yo.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 784 posts
haha didn't even think of this as odd, but my kb connect for a while was a black midget with dreds, (if you read this bro, no offense meant you're one of the coolest mother fuckers i'v ever met.)

Ẅest Čoast

Ẅest Čoast

i'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,314 posts
lol...was your connect Bushwick Bill?

allsmokedank

allsmokedank

piss off yo.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 784 posts
haha no, but i wish, i bet he would hook it up fat as fuck though, 1 eye=poor depth perception hahahah

damn that dude is crazy, killed a bottle of 151 at his size, no wonder shit went down.

Budder81

Budder81

OddBall

• Old School
  • 3,363 posts
I had this connect that would deal me thru burgerking. I had to order a whopper with "extra extra" onion and pickles, extra extra being the secret word, then when we get to the window just cancel and ask for a water, he'd hand me the sac with it. That went on for over a year.

I had another dealer who would only deal at his work, Ralph's supermarket. He worked at the butchery and it was always akward to get a sack from him.

I met this one dealer at this trade school I attended, he would only sell joints for 5 bucks, and it was very decent chronic. I weighed out the joint at .7, I asked him if he knew what he was doing, he said he rolled the whole QP into joints, and able to sell j's and still make profit, who knew. If I handed him 20 bucks, I'd get 4 joints that would weigh about 2.5-3 grams of chronic (which goes for 15-20 bucks a gram). Strange but I wasn't complaining.

Krystian!!!

Krystian!!!

Welcome to the Machine...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 448 posts

haha didn't even think of this as odd, but my kb connect for a while was a black midget with dreds, (if you read this bro, no offense meant you're one of the coolest mother fuckers i'v ever met.)

thats just too cool for words...

allsmokedank

allsmokedank

piss off yo.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 784 posts

thats just too cool for words...

for real, always had that killa too, it was 50 an eighth always, no cuts on the way up, and wouldnt' sell anything less, but he always had it.

D-Shiznit

D-Shiznit

my brothers clothes

• Old School
  • 2,078 posts
My guy was a taxi driver, and he would drive hella far just to sell a gramer, and he prolly wasted more money on gas than he was making. but he did have the best herb around.

ZerO Stay Tokin

ZerO Stay Tokin

ALL ABOUT GETTIN PAID.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,857 posts
The strangest transaction i've made was when my connect had chicken pocks and couldn't leave his house. He would throw a newport box filled w/ bud out of his window and i would leave the $ under his welcome mat.

Cakey

Cakey

Illadelph Owner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,377 posts
I had this dealer that I only picked up 2 times...this guy was the most paranoid guy ever...his excuse was too much acid...but he would call me tell me to meet him somewhere then call once I'm there and tell me to go somewhere else then again etc. then once I meet him he told me to get into the car then we'd go and have LUNCH! yes very odd then as he's dropping me back off at my car he'd just throw my bud on the floor infront of me and say grab it as your getting out....it was odd...but the bud was good :hello:

allsmokedank

allsmokedank

piss off yo.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 784 posts

I had this dealer that I only picked up 2 times...this guy was the most paranoid guy ever...his excuse was too much acid...but he would call me tell me to meet him somewhere then call once I'm there and tell me to go somewhere else then again etc. then once I meet him he told me to get into the car then we'd go and have LUNCH! yes very odd then as he's dropping me back off at my car he'd just throw my bud on the floor infront of me and say grab it as your getting out....it was odd...but the bud was good :hello:

i had a dude that would always set the sack down, and have me pick it up(normally on like the armrest of his car door, i'd be at his window...i don't really know the point of this, but on a few occasions it would fall off if it was like a ounce +

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users