Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ignorant people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirOmniscient, Nov 8, 2013.

1. So I got into a debate with somebody today about weed. The person in question refuses to acknowledge weed has medicinal purposes and when I told them that one thing it helps cure is cancer to which they replied "only one strain of weed can help cure cancer" and they were also saying that legalising it would be stupid because it is a drug, and they think all smokers will turn to heroin because they will need something stronger to satisfy their needs and needless to say I got very angry at them for being so ignorant but I kept my cool somehow

2. Anyone any information that I can show/tell them to try convince weed isn't a life threating substance

3. Only one strain can cure cancer? Where the fuck did that info come from... I would have slapped someone if they said that.

4. #4 rain dancer, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    Here's an idea, stop debating with idiots. Ignorance is when you know pretty much nothing about something. This guy sounds like he knows propaganda.

Next time the argument comes up reply simply, "whateva."

Trust me. Not arguing with idiots pisses them off more than you.

5. Ignorance is chaos