Pen for e-liquid, cannabis tincture, and oil

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by desitdt, Nov 7, 2013.

1. #1 desitdt, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
    I am looking for a pen combination that will allow me to smoke e-liquid, cannabis tincture (alcohol or vg), and oil (BHO specificially). I have done a lot of reading and am wanting to know if i can just get most of the stuff in WaxPayne's "Making a better oil pen" thread, specificially:

Joye ego-c twist Manual Switch Battery
    Joye ego Mini USB Charger
    Drip tip mouthpiece

as a battery base.

I am under the assumption that if i want to smoke BHO then i am best off getting something like "Gentleman's"  HashOil V2 Atomizer Gentleman's Brand Vaporizers.

But for tinctures and e-liquid i am confused as to whether cartomizers or atomizers are the best/most popular option. I understand their different uses but i dont know if you can use regular BHO tincture in a cartomizer.

Also, does anyone know if the Gentleman's Brand Tincture Tank has a 510 threading like the eGo? I was thinking about getting the full Gentleman's kit bit it wouldnt even include the V2 Atomizer or the Tincture tank for twice the price as i could build my own.

Thanks in advance.

2. I don't know much about the Gentleman's, but I do know that BHO is too thick to be used in atomizers or cartomizers. I personally like glassomizers (clearomizers with a glass tank) because they don't add taste to your liquids.

I've been using a Kanger Protank for e-liquids, the only thing is you need to take the silicon cap from the other atomizer and put it in the setup to make it not leak because they're mass produced in China and it has a big tolerance for the cap thickness.

Another glassomizer I've heard good things about is the Vivi Nova and the DCT. Just make sure they're Pyrex glass.

The nice thing about glass tanks is they don't crack with anything you put in them. People have had plastic tanks crack because of citrus flavored stuff among others.

3. Thank you for your reply! I'm not talking about using straight BHO in a Cary but rather making a tincture that uses BHO in an effort to reduce contaminants and make it more potent. Therefore the resulting mixture would be similar to the consistence of e-liquid.

4. I actually just received my gentleman's brand tincture tank in the mail last week and I love it. I am pretty sure the tincture tank is 601 threading as it fits perfectly on my ago g6 vape pen but I am not positive on that. I thought I read on the website that it was 510 threading. I could probably take a picture of it for you if you'd be able to tell the difference but other than that I wish I could tell ya:p

5. #5 DownTheCross, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    The pro tank would be for e-liquids or anything that is liquid-like.

7. Thank you! Can you tell me the difference between one is more metal but with a glass window such as the EVOD or MT3's?

8. Can you just mix the herb strait in with the juices that you get from the vape shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. @[member="desitdt"] Yes, the Gentleman's Tincture Tank has a standard 510 thread, so it will work with most popular e-cigarette batteries.