Smokedaganjas Organic Colorado Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SmokeDaGanja, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Hell yeah man thank you very much, organics is the only way to go! Stay tuned things are about to get really big around here!

2. Also a Coloradan...

Don't know if you can see my sig( if using Mobile or the app)

But it has a link to some of my stuff,

...check her out if ya get bored.

3. So I am back with another update. Currently in the process of ordering all my amendments and gathering the last few things I am going to be needing to start my indoor no till grows. Went out and ordered some seeds from some friends of the probiotic farmers alliance. Ended up getting <span><span>5 dueces, 5 space kush ibl, 4 skeet skeet, 4 nana cookies, 4 bones og, 4 dirty 530, 4 angel bx#2</span></span>, and 10 freebies from my friends over at gonzo farms of snozzberry x chessequake. As soon as they arrive I am setting up my closet for mothers/clones gonna start by popping 4 of each strain at a time. Sexing them them then taking a mother then growing out the others if they are females. I might actually collect some pollen from any males to save for breeding when I start. After I establish my mother plants I want to choose what strain will be used for my 15 gallon smart pots. Got 50 pound plus bags of anything I use to build soil plus neem oils and IPM kits to boost little things, Couple hydrometers, HPS bulb, Roots 707, and the seeds. Will update with pictures soon and as soon as I get all my stuff shipped here I will start mixing up my soil!

4. Hey everyone I am back with another update. Got most of my amendments in and ready to start mixing soil. Still waiting on my bone and blood meal greensand and ancient forest blend. Picked up 5 x 3 cubic foot bags of roots organic 707 mix. Going to be using this as a base and adding rice hull, lava rock, and pertile for aeration. Next I am blending up a 50/50 blend of my homemade vermicompost and aged horse manure. Then to that I have a line up of bone meal, blood meal, rock phosphate, crab meal, shrimp meal, fish meal, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, bio char, bat guano, composted chicken manure, lime, epsom, greensand, azomite, rock dust, grokashi, ancient forest humic matter, and a neem/karaja mix for pest control. All soil will be drenched with an AACT and a AEM1 made from a rice wash. Cooked for a month and ready to go. Credit goes to my buddy Mr. Toad for the soil recipe. I have coconut water, aloe vera, ag-sil, TM7, Bio ag humic for many different benefits. Neem oil foliars with a essential oil extract for pest control. AEM1 foliars with grokashi top dressings with EWC. I plan on doing no till 15 gallon smart pots, 6 for now. Using plant cuttings as a food source and plan on incorporating red wigglers to help in biodiversity. I have sprouted and dried malted barley and wheatgrass for sprouted seed teas, for enzymes. Seed line up includes space kush ibl, skeet skeet, nana cookies, bones og, dirty 530, angel bx#2, Oregon purple danish, and Wrecking crew. Not sure what I want to start popping yet but Ill figure it out soon enough. Need to hang my 1k watt up in my grow room, just cleaned everything out and sanitized everything. Using a simple CFL setup to aid in growing bonsai mothers and for getting clones to the veg point untill I can afford some T5s. I plan on having 2 x 1k T5 equivalents for veg, and 1 x 1000 watt hps and a 1 x 600 watt hps by next year. My grow room has negative pressure so I leave a window open for ventilation with a window fan in for fresh air intake, I just tarp off my door way to the living room in the basement for light leaks and vent hot air into my living room! Stoked to finally be running some true indoor and now with the experience and new genetics under my belt I'm ready to take it to the next level!

1128141837.jpg

AMMENDMENTS.jpg

PFA.jpg

New tea.jpg

5. Popped 12 Oregon Purple Danish Seeds 2 days ago. Still waiting on gro kashi to mix up my soil. I plan on re potting them into batch 64 amended with Compost, Kelp meal, Rock dust, Fish meal, Rice hull, and pertilte. Going to be watering with a AACT soon. Plan on making a barley SST and applying my first coconut water, aloe, and silca water on transplant. Seedlings are under a 1600 lumen CFL with a small desk fan. Temps reading 68-75, Rh is at 25%-35%. More updates coming soon!

Attached Files: