Smokedaganjas Organic Colorado Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SmokeDaGanja, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Be careful using molasses so much u can overuse it pretty easily. I usually use it only in my teas or at transplant and then maybe once or twice the whole flower cycle and thats it. Otherwise ur off to a good start and when using molassesnever go over a tablespoon per gallonusually 1 tsp per gallon is more then enough.

2. I'll take that to mind, I just mixed up another gallon with a little less than a tablespoon, They seem fine but I wont feed them that gallon ill just dump it out and re make it when the time comes. 

3. Help how to start a new journal/thread

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Not trying to be a dick there buddy but If you cant figure out how to "post new topic" you probably shouldn't be on this site in the first place. that being said you go to the grow journals part of the forums you want to post in, Top right of the page it says START NEW TOPIC. 
    Really not hard man if you don't have the patience to look for that and are already asking how to do things, growing pot probably isn't for you. 

5. More pictures! 

0305141501.jpg

0305141507.jpg

0305141508.jpg

6. Feed my girls some Dr Earths kelp meal today. Having a hard time keeping temps up in my room and I know I will see better production if I could get up to 75. Anyone got any cheap ways to heat a room 10 degrees because I'm never getting higher than 65 degrees with my lights on. I've blocked my windows out as much as possible. 

7. Space heater ftw! I have one in my basement

8. Yeah gonna go out and get one soon I wont need it for long after I build my room extra heat will be a problem, and not something that is needed haha. 

9. Updates! Everything's going smoothly, Been taking out some fan  leaves blocking bud sites to open them up to more light. I top fed my sweet poison plant with a tablespoon of the following bone, blood, and kelp meal along with some dolomite lime. 2 of my clones survived so I'm going to give them over to someone who's got room to veg. I plan on going back and getting more purple urkel cuttings because I'm happy with how strong she grew up to be. Going to be getting some sour diesel clones soon, I plan on going to getting some more kush and diesel strains to grow outside this year.  If anyone wants to trade or sell any kush or diesel strains in Colorado let me know! I want to order seeds online but I just don't want to risk growing all of them outside so I'm probably just going to purchase a 10 pack of seeds when my plant finish budding and I get my room built up and ready to go for 2-6 plant grow rooms. 

0310141643.jpg

0310141644.jpg

0310141644a.jpg

10. I also forgot to say I leeched my urkel plant last night. Figured since I didn't re-pot her into new soil I should flush and leech her for salt build ups now before she gets any heavier with buds. She absolutely loved it and before she went ot bed last night I checked on her and she looks even better than before leeching.

11. #51 SmokeDaGanja, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    Here's a shot of when I pulled my lady out to leech her for her nasty salt buildups. Shes fucking huge hahaha I'm so happy to say I grew this quality bud under CFL's. I remember a time when people said CFL is a horrible growing light, I think I may have proved that wrong. Might be a little hot, and the plug space and hanging of lights is a nightmare, it might not be as efficient but it works. If you do it right don't let anyone tell you that a CFL wont grow dank ass medicine.

0311141944.jpg I think shes about 3 weeks or less into flower. 

12. #52 SmokeDaGanja, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    So today I changed up my lights to hang a little differently, pulled a bunch of leafs to get more light to my bud sites. Plant is smelling amazing and resin production is taking off, Trichromes are forming and I'm already starting to see full colas. Found out that this plant wasnt Purple urkel, But grand daddy purple. My buddy must have mixed up the name when he gave me the plant, that definatly is a +++ for me. I figured something wasnt right about it because the fan leaves look like a true killer indica. Happy to smoke this baby come on finsh already I'm drooling!

0316141842.jpg

0316141842a.jpg

Side note here some amazing hash I picked up the other day <3

0315142317.jpg

13. #53 SmokeDaGanja, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    Replaced all my shitty cfls with 48w 2700k warm 2800 lumen bulbs today to get the spectrum higher and get some penetration. Broke one of my 2k lumen veg bulbs in the process, derp. I now have over 10k lumen s though so I'm happy. So glad I wont be fucking with CFL's for main cropping, just gonna save all the reflectors and bulbs for separate experiment plants or just to get my plants of outdoors kicking before its nice enough to transplant outside. Everything's looking amazing though, honestly didn't need to go and  replace them but I said fuck it I had some extra cash and was at home depot. I'll have some pictures tonight, Plan on going out and buying some citric acid powder from the grocery store and making a molasses/critic acid tea for the last couple weeks of flower. Still got 2 clones that rooted in a closet under one cfl, they are taking off and will be thrown outside this year. Plan on using 2 separate soil mixes in the same size containers to test which one I think is doing better for shit and giggles.

0322142118.jpg

0322142117b.jpg

0322142117a.jpg

0322142117.jpg

0322142116b.jpg

0322142116a.jpg

0322142116.jpg

14. #54 SmokeDaGanja, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    STICKY ICKYYYYYY! Nugs are starting to smell my whole house up. Nugs are trichromed and frosty, starting to swell up. They are so sticky! The CFL replacement helped my resin production out tremendously. Starting to use a jewelers scope to see my trichs reseed back into the buds, I'm probably just going to let them go more than 50% amber, last grow I pulled earlier than needed and this time around I plan on letting it go way longer. PATIENCE! ;) Going out and ordering 300 bucks worth of amendments this weekend, Figured since I have my mix down I might as well go buy 25 pound bags of everything I use. Super proud to have what I have with a shitty ghetto rigged CFL setup. Cant wait to get my room installed! Plants should be done in the middle of may. GDP has a 60 day flowering time, though I'm going to let it go probably 2 weeks past that at least maybe even more.

0330141438.jpg

0330141438a.jpg

0330141438b.jpg

15. I wake up in the morning and walk through my house and everywhere there is a vent opening, it smells like mad dank. God I love growing so much.

16. Baby's are looking good. All hairs are turning orange and they are gaining bulk. Painted my clone/mother room. Currently vegging 2 of my outdoor plants in there both clones of my GDP got 2 beans of mammoth from Riserva privada I'm going to sprout those this week.

Attached Files:

17. #57 SmokeDaGanja, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    Fed the girls tonight with a gallon of molasses tea. Also added 2 tsp of fish emulation to the gallon. They are happy and exploding in size. Still no signs of yellowing leaves though so I still have awhile to go. Tied up a couple nugs tonight they are getting so heavy my wooden dowels are starting to bend with weight. Popping 2 mammoth seeds to throw into the mother closet. The 2 GDP clones are doing ok the bigger leafs are getting yellowing on the edges . They are in a blend of happy frog with a 2 tablespoons kelp meal and .5 tablespoons bone and blood meals. Added some dolomite lime to them because I'm starting to think shes not taking up enough nutrients, Maybe a ph problem. Hopefully they bounce back. I have super healthy new tops coming in but growth rate is a little slow and my stems are purple. If not I might need to get some help on whats going on!

18. 53 days into flower. Don't think she will even be close to done by 70 days!

19. Here's a picture update of my plants. Everything's looking and smelling great!

IMG_0928.JPG

IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

20. Fed the girls my AACT I made this weekend. It was just EWC and molasses, I also added some premium potting soil with all kinds of goodies and tilled that and a good handful of the new casting I got in the mail today. I can see a difference in quality of casting already. These are coffee ground looking and my other casting were literally straight black and contained a lot of sand and shit I didn't want in it so I'm glad I found some better shit! Hopefully the tea was brewed right but I'm pretty sure I did fine, didn't smell bad or rancid and let it brew for 72 hours, 24 hours de-chlorination. This will be the last top dressing I do for her until bud, One more compost tea with my new castings next water and I''m moving to plain water.