How to have Anal Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RasMg69, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Me and my friends mom are running out of ideas so I figured id ask how to perform anal sex. Any tips?

2. You dirty dog!

3. #3 rain dancer, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    Lube

It puts the lotion on the skin so that it gets the hose again.....

4. Tongue it for a while to make it receptive. Then use lube.

5. I can't believe his mom wouldn't know how, but here's a few tips & hints.
    Make sure the receiver uses one or two enemas a good half hour to hour before & washes with antibacterial soap, pushing it in with finger a little. Of course a clean shave is best.
    Get out two towels, one for under her and one to wipe yourself as needed.
    Buy a good anal lube like anal eze or a spray anal lube with both desensitizer and lidocaine. Lube up ten min ahead of time with that, you can use a finger or preferably a thin vibrator with no ridges. Make sure all is well coated. Use short strokes, make sure they are relaxed.

Use regular lube on the penetrating object, liberally and use tiny short strokes, until past the ring, but having them relax, breathe out and bear down on the in stroke/while starting out helps. You may have to stop a few till they can relax if they aren't used to anal play. Keep adding anal lube as you enter as it wears off. Condoms should def be used if no enemas are used. (Most gay men use enemas so they don't have to deal with anything unsightly unless it's their preference lol)
    Once you get going on short strokes make them longer, never pulling out past the ring until they are happy/relaxed. A nice steady pace is best.
    Once you get going remember timing is everything. Sometimes you have to end for one reason or another, but keep trying another time. Getting her/him use to a vibe helps allot. Oh and don't forget, have fun!
    Yes, I know way too much with my medical background, but I am the helpful sort haha!

6. Mom's friend?

7. I had sex with my moms friend a few times. Unfortunately he is not my friend anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You gotta ease your dick in slow, lubed up well, gotta finger it slow. Then when your finally in just blow your nut instantly and go in to a violent tremor.

9. Start out slow lol let her work it in

Sent from The Gods.

10. Ask your friend. He probably knows best. ;)

11. I tried all of these suggestions but the tip of my dick started bleeding, I seriously need help!

Sent from my Dick using Grasscity Forum

12. #12 JetzFlyHigh, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
    i asked a female friend and she said a lot of girls don't like anal. don't do it if they don't like it lol

as a guy, i personally don't like it either. last time i tried with my ex, she said it hurts. plus the vagina feels better than anal anyway, i don't get why people like it. anal is over rated

13. I disagree with this man right hereeeee. Anal has given me THE most intense orgasms ever. You just gotta have lots of foreplay & lots of lube. It also really helps if you're super comfortable with each other.

well i guess it depends on the person but i can safely say 70% of the girls don't like it.

15. Running out of ideas? When did making a woman's pussy gush get old? I'll tell you - never.

Leave that woman's ass alone :smoking:

16. I think I just shit myself.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Why the fuck would you wanna stick your dick down someone's poop shaft? Total fucked up shit!

18. No offense but if your dickhead is bleeding, you're not doing it right!

19. Jam it in.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Yeah just ram that thing in there. No lube. Itll get her used to it quicker..