Ice Bomb SCROG

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by mike45214, Nov 6, 2013.

I'm shooting for the stars but hopefully I'll hit the moon. I feel 10 is no problem, 12 would be fabulous and 14 is I HAVE ARRIVED! 

2. 42 days old today and I'm thinking I might flip to flower in the the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

3. Looks like she's starting to fill the screen out nicely.  What's your lighting set up?

4. I'm running a 400 watt right now then when I start flowering I'll continue with a 400 watt until the buds show then I up it to 600 watts.

Sent from my Note 8.0

5. Just put my second net in, I'm thinking that when it reaches it I'll flip it to flower.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

6. I changed my rez and switched to MaxiGro today for the increased nitrogen. I also upped my TDS to 930 from around 600. PH is 5.9 and my roots look really good and white. I didn't expect to have as big of a root structure as what I have now but I believe the 13 gallon rez helped it get so massive already. Also I added Botanicare Hydroguard to the mix today as well. 44 days old.

7. Just hooked up a float valve to my rez today. Now I don't have to worry about my water level getting low enough to dry out my PH probe.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

8. well done. I like the float valve idea, s'probably a good idea-dry probes are never good. that's something that always kept me from getting the guardian. never thought of using a float valve.

9. Yea I just don't want to have to buy a new probe because of that. It gives me a small piece of mind.

Sent from my Note 8.0

10. Sitting in McDonald's drive thru it hit me: if I want a pound grow 2 plants! I can already pull half that off 1 easy so do 2 and ur in there.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

11. I'm thinking by this weekend I'm going to have to switch.

IMG_20131118_214812.jpg
    IMG_20131118_215057.jpg

12. genius!!

13. Subbed on this... I'm going to start researching this method for sure!.. dual screens.. wow..

I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. Probably because I've been so obsessed with trying to get as close to a pound as possible from one plant. I can cut down on veg time and get a faster turnaround with 2.

Scrogging is where it's at for sure! You can turn a a 3-4 ounce plant into a 8 ounce plant. The second screen in my setup is really for the stretch phase. As you can see my screen is more than half way full with only the corners to work with. Gotta keep training until the stretch is finished. I try to utilize as much of my space as possible. Last grow I had to cut a whole in the top of my cab cause the stretch literally ran the light out of it. The plant would've covered the light in the cab! Not this time I'm prepared.

15. 48 days old today. I'll definitely be flipping to flower by Friday.

Before training
    IMG_20131119_202550.jpg

After training
    IMG_20131120_000240.jpg

16. Im going to give it a whirl on my next micro most likely.. I'm only going to do one isn't I have a feeling.. I.have a few going in dwc now.. just letting nature takes its course on them.. I took some clones.. ill.try the scrog on it.. 2x2 in squares.. looks like your running bigger.. do you have a link to your first grow you mentioned..and did that have the setup/method..I'm more a see them do. Lol. I guess more visual..with a hint of explaining..lol... keeping my eyes open on this.. thanks again

17. yeah im running a two plant scrog this time around in a 3x3. If I could get a pound id be more than thrilled.

18. Man.. I'm wanna try to get qp from two.. Lol.. something tells me you will certainty achieve that.. B)

19. http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1228001-Critical-#47-600-Watt-Grow-From-Seed
    I don't believe I showed how I set up my net, if that's what you're talking about. All it is is PVC pipe with screws along the sides to hold the string. If that's not what you're talking about let me know.

Sent from my Note 8.0

20. My screen is 32x32 in. You're in an area slightly bigger, a pound seems doable. Train them right and it'll happen.

Sent from my Note 8.0