Ice Bomb SCROG

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by mike45214, Nov 6, 2013.

1. #1 mike45214, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    She's 34 days old today and Indica dominant. My goal is to pull between 12 and 14 ounces off of her. My last grow I managed a little over 8 ounces and that's with me screwing up on the training. I'm fairly certain I can hit that mark. First pic is her under the screen, second speaks for itself and the third is what I have now from my last grow Critical 47. So grab a seat and watch something new!

Post 392 starts my current grow.

Attached Files:

2. I will pull up a seat.

I started my first scrog last night.

3. It's one of the easiest ways to increase your yield. I wish I would have started out with out.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

4. saw that last grow, on the wagon for this one too. How do you like the new Bluelab mike?

5. subbed, looking forward to seeing the show.

I love my BlueLab! Now that I have it I don't know how I managed without it.

7. really want one, after Christmas, unfortunately is my time frame,.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. It's worth it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

9. She's pretty much naked up top so lower sites can get light. PH doesn't go any higher than 5.9 and no lower than 5.7 and that's without adjusting it. TDS is 720 and rez temp is 70. She's going to have to recoup after all the leaves I removed but it'll be worth it in the end. 37 days old.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

10. #10 Mr Zoot, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    Subbed.  Hope you get your 14 ounces.

I'll try my damnedest!

12. 40 days old and bouncing back nicely from her haircut.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

13. very nice. cant wait to see that screen filled up!

14. #14 mike45214, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013

She's starting to pick up speed again. I'm thinking I might have to do more thinning again here soon to keep new nodes exposed. I also have a second screen to go on top of this one just in case. I learned about that from my last grow the hard way. Also I just switched from my cfl panel to my MH. I haven't used a MH for veg in years. Also I'm foliar feeding her. 
    Sent from my Note 8.0

15. what kind of foliar are you applying?

Vitamino, Fulvex, Liquid Karma and MaxiGro. It really helps with all the leaves I'm regularly removing.

17. all of those in one spray concoction or separate?

I've only ever used nitrozyme and neem+silicon, those seem to do me well. but I've been thinking of including fulvex in the mix. never heard of vitamino. I assume its exactly what its name says.

Vitamino is a B vitamin and amino acid supplement and of course you know that Fulvex is a chelator. And they all go in a 500ml spray bottle at the proper proportions. I don't like to have it sit too long that's why I mix it in small proportions.

19. i'm the same way I use a 500ml spray bottle as well but even when I ran 24 plants I still didn't use the whole thing. neem oil and silicon turns real nasty overnight. I recently moved and have no decent hydro stores near me and shipping to my apartment is not really an option, I'll definitely be looking in amino supplements when I get back to California.

Vitamin B and amino acid, that would be similar to superthrive correct? I'm sure not at all the same but superthrive definitely boasts of high vB content and aminos. along with whatever other hormones are included in the mixture.

20. ambitious goals, looking good.