Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you actually plan out getting the highest youve ever been?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aclemfan47, Nov 6, 2013.

1. #21 iJetLife, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    It's very easy. Good luck with it tho, you will need it. :bongin:

1) 1 week T-break or longer
    2) Eat as healthy as possible + eat mango's
    3) Get yourself some strong Sativa strain (I recommend Haze)
    4) Smoke as much as you can, as quick as you can
    5) Then meditate in a completely dark and silent room

Don't smoke blunts and don't drink alcohol, it won't help you really.

2. I say you just smoke it to tha face lol

3. Take a t break an then pick up some grade A you will be set my friend

4. eat some edibles and you'll be flyin in under half an hour, anything else you smoke/ingest after that just adds to it. you may find yourself in a near catatonic state, unable to make words, but halfway conscious and coherent of your surroundings.

5. That would only work if OP had a time machine.

Otherwise thats what I did a while back and it works :D (Except for baked goods, i just smoked 1 gram)

6. #26 TheHighedPiper, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    sounds* like a simple task to me

7. 10 dose pure sativa edible will do the trick.  :metal: 

Naww, with an eigth I'd prolly put three of the grams into an edible and split that between you and your buddy, then roll the other .5 into a joint and smoke that at the peak of the edibles.

Depending on your tolerance you should be really high, but probably not even close to the highest you've ever been. Certainly not for me.

That's probably the most efficient method with an eigth though.  :smoke: 

8. Eat a mango? What the hell does eating a mango do to you while you are high?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Hard to plan it, last year was on a forced 6 month break, at the end, smoked an O with 4 dudes and got pretty high, next day took 1 dab and got higher than I did off the O

10. you want a crazy experience go buy a gram of some bomb wax. and a oildome. smoke all of it in one sesh. your eyes will be rolling back.

11. Uh...look into concentrates. A little different from weed but closer than edibles.

11-hydroxy just feels different to me...like weed. but smoother. more like sober highs (long) and less like a traditional "high" comeup...peak...comedown all within 2hrs ish with aftereffects if ya have no tolerance.

Dabs are more like a spike of THC/Kief a mild spike/bud varies/edibles a nice long high but sometimes subtle.

You can blast yourself so it shouldn't be too hard to make BHO. Worth it if you just want to get destroyed. Otherwise a few month tbreak?

idk gl

12. #33 Biltwellnigga, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
    De carb bud. Cook it in grape seed oil. Use wheel filter. Put it in a sterile vial. Inject some into intramuscular.

Now you will be high as fuck and stay high for maybe days to weeks.

Let's call it THC Depot.

I'm jk don't do that. It would probably work though ha

13. I never can get as high as when I first started.  I just get so high then reach a plateau  where I stop getting higher and start getting sleepy.

Edibles no longer work for me strangley enough but edibles used to make me literally trip years ago

14. I made cannaoil following a very long indepth guide with 2 ounces of dank turned into abv. I ate HALF of that whole thing of oil, dipped in bread. Was insanely high from 6pm that night, till 1pm the next day. I have a high tolerance, 2 joints doesn't phase me. I like vaping better anyways.

15. I'd say the quickest and most simple way would be to eat a potent edible and then wait about 15 minutes and take a dab, one that's fat enough to make you cough a bunch and such. This should get you pretty fuckin destroyed, you might pass straight out or be so fucked up that you wanna fall asleep but cant

16. lmao

" from normal to Full retard"

Made me laugh!!! Idk why sounded funny tho!!!!

Sent from my N8000_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I'm not sure if I' Plan out how baked I wana get or am Guna get

!On the case that I'm always Baked 450 in the oven Daily :D

18. Getting the highest you've ever been isn't something you plan out. It's something that just sorta happens.

IMO, planning it out can take away from the experience.