Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you actually plan out getting the highest youve ever been?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aclemfan47, Nov 6, 2013.

1. I've read through a lot of threads about the highest people have ever gotten, and I can't really say I've had any of the crazy expereiences others have had from being super baked... I've smoked for about two years now, and most of my seshes involve taking a gravity bong, and then supplementing as the night goes on with some bowls, just keeping a nice steady high.  Sometimes depending on the weed I get the first 30 minutes can be intense but nothing nuts...

The first time I smoked I was extremely drunk, and didn't really notice the high, so my first smoke wasn't crazy like many others have been...

So back to the point of my post, I have an 1/8 and an empty house this weekend, gonna invite over my buddy and I was wondering what I should do if I want to get the highest I've ever been... I have very busy weeks and usually only smoke on the weekends, so my life is a series of 5 day t-breaks and my tolerance isn't terribly high.  I don't want to green out too much either....make an edible I guess would be the best?

Thanks blades! (I feel weird saying that with only 6 posts but I like it!)

2. geebs and a honey j to the dome and you should be pretty zooted

3. Yes it is called smoking a lot your very first time.

4. thanks for the wonderful insight

5. Eat a mango

Tried that out once and it worked a little bit, but I'm just wondering if I smoke a ton will I get higher the more I smoke or just reach a platuea

7. #7 Ganja ☤, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    Lol I'm just kidding bro.

Here is how I would plan it out

Step 1) 2 month tolerance break

Step 2) Acquire/bake special brownies

Step 3) Eat 2 servings of special brownies

Step 4) Smoke a 1 gram bowl out of a bong

8. +1 for edibles.. Worked at a camp once, and when there were no kids there about 3 of us ate one gram firecrackers. Took about 25 minutes to take effect, and it hit us like a wall. We probably ate them around midnight, slept around 2, and woke up at like 9 higher than fuck. Probably wasn't fully sober till like 3 the next day. Seriously, edibles.

9. You would need more than 1/8 to get the highest you've ever been, especially if you're making edibles. Pick up a few more grams. Make weed tea and smoke too. Start smoking about an hour after you drink the tea. I've gotten so high that everything moved (Trees, steering wheel, etc). I always see colors and patterns and traces and hear pixely noises when I smoke, but that's because I'm schizoaffective. XD

10. Edibles and you get there really easy because since it's not instant you can just keep ingesting without problem where as smoking you are gonna hit a point where you will turn down more smoke cause you are baked. Those brownies show up 45 min later as a wrecking crew and you go from normal to full retard in a blink of an eye once it gets into the bloodstream.

I can almost get the highest I've ever been if I pack a full bowl of kief and rip it in one go. But than I pass out. When I ate 1 too many brownies I was too high and couldn't go right to sleep...it was not pleasant.

11. edibles of somekind eat like three or four servings, then for the next hour do nothing but smoke. after that eat one more edible and take two shots of alcohol. then continue to smoke.

12. Get the best weed you've ever seen. Roll a gram or two in a blunt and take it to the face. If you arent my name after that than it's going to take dabs or a lot of potent edibles to get you there.

13. Firecracker-blunt-bong finish your blunt.

You'll be in the clouds!

14. Are you guys kidding? Everything you suggested would make me green out so hard with no tolerance.

It depends what kind of high you want. If you eat strong edibles all you'll do is sit down and not want to move. I don't think that's very fun. Do you have a grinder? If so pack kief bowls. Otherwise if smoke a pipe or bong. Yes grav's get you higher with less but I bet you after the 3rd or 4th you won't take anymore cause your throat and lungs will hurt like a mofo.

And if you have no tolerance you don't need more than a gram or 2 of good dank. You just need to smoke it within like 10 minutes

15. Or ya a dab will do

Uh oh we got a light weight in the thread  ;)

17. lol just give it a go op! the food in your belly will stop you from greening out as long as you stay hydrated you should be fine. i usually use a zip per box of brownies/cake mix

18. But edibles on a empty stomach work better, we have ourselves a dilemma :/

19. the brownies are your food? lol just eat a bunch you will be full and get high :-D

20. Meh. I wouldn't say I'm a lightweight. I just never have a tolerance so I actually get higher. I can handle my high though unlike some people...