Fluoridated water

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WideAwake93, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Is the water in your area fluoridated? Do you drink the water regardless or do you filter the fluoride out?

2. All of the water that's not filtered is fluride contaminated. Look for reverse osmosis filtered water.

3. Flouride Fear has been a thing since the 60s.

It has also been unsubstantiated fluff since the 60s. Tiny amounts of flouride in the water simply aren't a big deal.

4. i like dreaming, so i try not to drink any tapwater.

5. My fluoride has some water in it.

6. If fluoride is not needed for water and does nothing for teeth. Why keep it?

Pineal gland :

Fluoride is likely to cause decreased melatonin production and to have other effects on normal pineal function, which in turn could contribute to a variety of effects in humans.” (National Research Council 2006).

In the 1990s, a British scientist, Jennifer Luke,discovered that fluoride accumulates to strikingly high levels in the pineal gland. (Luke 2001). The pineal gland is located between the two hemispheres of the brain and is responsible for the synthesis and secretion of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin maintains the body's circadian rhythm (sleep-wake cycle), regulates the onset of puberty in females, and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.While it is not yet known if fluoride accumulation affects pineal gland function, preliminary animal experiments found that fluoride reduced melatonin levels and shortened the time to puberty. (Luke, 1997). Based on this and other evidence, the National Research Council has stated that “fluoride is likely to cause decreased melatonin production and to have other effects on normal pineal function, which in turn could contribute to a variety of effects in humans” (NRC, 2006, p. 256).

The Pineal Gland Has Highest Levels of Fluoride in Body

As a calcifying tissue that is exposed to a high volume of blood flow, the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans. In fact, the calcified parts of the pineal gland (hydroxyapatite crystals) contain the highestfluoride concentrations in the human body (up to 21,000 ppm F), higher than either bone or teeth.  (Luke 1997; 2001). Although the soft tissue of the pineal does not accumulate fluoride to the same extent as the calcified part, it does contain higher levels of fluoride than found than in other types of soft tissue in the body - with concentrations (~300 ppm F) that are known in other contexts to inhibit enzymes.  While the impacts of these fluoride concentrations in the pineal are not yet fully understood, studies have found that calcified deposits in the pineal are associated with decreased numbers of functioning pinealocytes and reduced melatonin production (Kunz et al., 1999) as well as impairments in the sleep-wake cycle. (Mahlberg 2009).

7. earth ling knows his shit great post.

8. no flouride for me, if you got the table of elements. please point out where exactly flouride is....No thanks.

9. #9 WideAwake93, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    Fluoride is the unprocessed industrial by-products of the phosphate fertilizer industry. Since these silicofluorides undergo no purification procedures, they can contain elevated levels of arsenic - moreso than any other water treatment chemical. In addition, recent research suggests that the addition of silicofluorides to water is a risk factor for elevated lead exposure, particularly among residents who live in homes with old pipes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Hzui4Qpl4

10. if you live in cali and are on city water you most def. have high high high levels of fluoride. a

just wanted to mention if you chill water to around 32 Fahrenheit it will clump and sink instead of float.

now that said i have a 5 filter reverse osmosis purification system and i still think trace amounts come through.
    ive really considered making a distill but my current location wont let me build a system large enuf for 5 as its fairly tight now.

..after this go check up on the nano mites they have been dropping on us all along yep chem trails....welcome to the matrix.....

11. I grew up drinking flouridated water and toothpaste. But now I live in the mountains with well water, and I stopped using toothpaste and just use hemp soap.

Flouride is good for the teeth, but there is way too much flouride in toothpaste then what is really needed. A dentist once told me that the flouride that we get in one day from toothpaste is about equal to the amount that we should be taking in over a months period.

12. "It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."

13. You idiots, who blindly trust what the government feeds you, are the biggest problem. Keep drinking your floride, and eating the bullshit you are fed!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. find fluoride free toothpaste and get fluoride out of your system and decalcify your pineal gland

15. I don't drink my tap water, but for other reasons than fluoridation.

The whole "water fluoridation for population control" is a myth and has been refuted time and time again over the last 50 years, give or take. Even on this very website, in more recent times that is.

16. #16 WideAwake93, Nov 6, 2013
    I've only seen evidence that fluoride is a potent toxin, which it is, and no hard facts stating that fluoride is non toxic. Fluoride is toxic, silico fluorides are the un refined wastes of phosphate fertilizers... and sodium fluoride is a potent neuro toxin... I don't give two shits what the government  wants for my teeth, they will not medicate me without my consent.

• Like Like x 1
  17. While I do agree with you that the water shouldn't be fluoridated for consensual reasons, it poses no health risks. Fluoride is toxic in high doses, as many other things are as well. The trace amounts found in water are harmless.

Now, bottled water is something to be worried about. Read up on some of the controversy surrounding it.

18. #18 WideAwake93, Nov 6, 2013
    Fluoride does not exit the body promptly, it build up in the body. So if one is drinking tap water every day, that fluoride does not have a chance to exit the body, and accumulates. You think that a potent toxic added to public water, at any dose, is acceptable? Wow.

It is easily verifyable that fluoride accumulates in the body, I won't list the multiple sources that verify the claim.

19. In Tulsa the water is treated with fluoride and Chloramine. Chloramine is a combo of chlorine and ammonia. yummy. As soon as I close on my house I'm having a reverse osmosis water filtration system installed. In the mean time, I drink the fluoridated poison tap water.
    http://www.chloramine.org/

20. (NaturalNews) A popular mantra in American dentistry claims that topical fluoride treatments help to protect teeth from cavities by forming a protective shield on the enamel of teeth. However, a new study published in the American Chemical Society (ACS) journal Langmuir has found that the "protective layer" created by fluoride is actually 100 times thinner than previously believed, which may render it practically useless as a cavity-preventing intervention.Frank Muller, PhD, and his colleagues from Saarland University in Germany discovered that the fluorapatite layer formed by fluoride on teeth is only six nanometers thick. To put this into perspective, the width of an average human hair is roughly 10,000 layers thick. So everyday activities like chewing food, say scientists, are enough to disintegrate this thin fluoride layer in a matter of seconds.The finding, which researchers say still needs to be validated by follow-up studies, challenges decades of thought concerning the supposed protective benefits of fluoride on teeth. It also adds to the growing body of evidence showing that fluoride is both useless as a teeth protector and a detriment to public health.Numerous recent studies have challenged the safety of fluoride, including a study published in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives which found that toxic fluorides contribute to decreased cognitive function in children. A similar study out of China found that fluoride lowers IQ levels of children (http://www.naturalnews.com/030819_fluoride_b...).Ironically, no legitimate study has ever found that fluoridated water actually contributes to overall improved dental health. The idea is nothing more than a modern medical myth backed by pseudoscience. Many unfluoridated areas, including most European nations, for instance, have the same or even lower cavity rates than fluoridated areas.To learn the truth about fluoride and where the chemicals added to municipal water supplies across the US actually come from, check out the new Fluoride Deception video on NaturalNews.TV:http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=42652E035A...Learn <a>more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031602_fluoride_tooth_enamel.html#ixzz2jqbhUdTd</a>