Best scrog videos Ive ever seen 1lb 1plant

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by aKfrosty, Nov 5, 2013.

1. http://youtu.be/Zw8ZItc1FUk

Sounds like Joe rogan too. He pulls a pound off every plant easy. Vegges for. 4 weeks (2 week rooted clones) and gets monster like this every time!

2. I have the room to grow like this, can't wait till I can afford the buckets,lights,nutes!

3. I highly recommend watching all his video series. They have A LOT of amazing information, an he will even help ya out with stuff if you come across problems

4. Wow that is amazing!

What type of thread is best to use to tie them up like he has?

5. Hey there! You all don´t know me, but I´m being self-sustained (and only) for 10 to 12 years. I´ll prove with fotos as soon as I can. This being said, I´´ve seen the other vídeos, great set up by the way, and very clean in all aspects. Good plants, and you my kind of person who has not the head filled with miths and tabus, and aren´t afraid to explore new techniques and so foward. I made my on very stable and stetacular plants, strain of feminised seeds, back when they just started comercial with fems, with no stress aplyed whatsoever to get the male flowers, 100% excelent results, stable females all the way, 100%germination rate, 100%homogenous in the phenotype, and extremely hibrid vigour, standing only at 1 meter roughly if 12/12ved when 4 to 5 pairs of branches. Crossed a female ak47 and a female chronic with eachother, leaving two side branchs from each flowering longer after harvested the rest of the sog and the rest of the two parents. It took only 3 days to start apearing a couple "bananas" in the ak and in the chronic. Then polinated one with the others pólen. This was back when everybody took theyr hands to their heads just by listening to me explaining that...they couldn´t see past the "growing only seeds from banks", and didn´t even believed in the sucess of feminised seeds. As if all wasn´t just Nature, agriculture. Obviously u shouldn´t seed a filled closet with seeds someone gave u with abs no info, but from that to be like tabu, it´s crazy and it´s wrong. It was tabu, like it was tabu to germinate seeds not coming from banks, even if u knew from wich plants they came. So I also apreciate people like you, we are the type of people that break barriers, whithout which, there would be no Skunk Indoor culture with every day new techniques and tech stuff coming out.

I´m not english spoken, sorry if hard to make sense. If you don´t mind, I´ll leave you a note, from "explorer" to "exp.". The girl on this vídeo is reaping harvest it looks, perfect that resin and the pistills are the right amount of coloured to white ones. I got the impression, maybe I got it wrong, that you only look to the glands to determine harvest point. I learned a few years back with na oldtimer, that you should always look to both pistills and glands. It glands are fat and pale, and a few âmbar, but the pistills are 90%, 80 or 70% white, that will most surely mean it will produce more resin that will need to mature, and also more wheight, although here the girl its basicaly concentrating in resin. I´m saying this because in the other vídeos it looked to me you harvested too soon because u saw the glands pale and few darker, but it looked like the pistills were all white, more or less. Please, sorry if I saw wrong. Just trying to help. Specialy when we know the knowledge will be aplyed, but again, don´t mind if I saw it wrong.

Your plants sepeak for themselves, a bit of nut burn its always easy to do whem in hydro, and just means they are feedin ok, meaning ph and ec are perfect. And again, the buds are perfect in this vídeo, and you cut this one very much on the bullseye ;)

Keep the good work, and keep spreading the knowledge, sucesses and failures, all are "moving foward".

Sorry for the testamente, this icekush is like this, and I had just lighted one when I decided to leave you a note...well, that didn´t happen :smoking:  :smoke:  :confused_2:

props man :hello:

Markush

6. Because this is al about info, and the buzz has come down a bit, I think I better leave a technical note for beginner that may pass here. About feminized seeds, cannabis is a two sex plant with the capacity to hermafroditize in order to survive, when no males are around. Normaly stable plants only produce this male flowers after they mature, because they wait untill the last moment for some male pólen. This way they can polinate other females or self polinate if in case its all alone. Seed banks started by stressing female plants, in several ways but mostly quimicaly, wich produced unstable plants, plantes that hermafridise easely or even from start.

By not stressing the plants and letting things take there course, the result is stable femele plants, as long as you start with stable ones.

I made mines with feminized plants that I grew and cloned several times to asure they were stable, bottom line is, if you follow the basic lines above making feminized seeds is pretty easy ;)

Markush

good breeder stress their mom whether fem or not...they do a series of tests ie. light leaks, nute burn, nute defiency, drought, over water, ect..if they dont get stressed and herm they use these moms to stress with colloidal silver and make fems

8. The easyest but more bucks is plastic tyes to tye the branches to a net or set of strings. You can use anything, except chicken wire or any hard thin wire because they cut thru the branches in the spots they push harder.

9. I know some do, but I achieved good results without having to wait pass the stress. But I´m not a professional grower, I´m just a fairly experienced closet grower, a veg box and a 1m2 flower "room", that is curious to experiment now and then. That said, although you have to take my word for that, the results were has mentioned. Except I left out that the smoke was also comparable to its parents ;)

Peace ;)

10. If I may leave my advice...

Don´t wait, start with a few fluorents you may have around or bye the chepeast ones. Low light, keep only the plants you can put directly under the tubes, in lines, and keep the container small and start flowring when small, or by dwarf seeds instead. Make a carboard box to smaller and darken the space and a small fan, and you´re set to start. By the time you have the proper set up, you´ll be more experiente. Just keep in mind the temperatures and what not oscilate in diferent ways with diferent lighting, when you change to "stronger" equipment..

Peace
    Markus