The essence of console gaming in one picture:

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by AlphaOmega420, Nov 3, 2013.

guild wars 2
    shootmania
    amnesia 2 
    arma 3
    sc2:heart of the swarm
    planetside 2
    dont starve
    outlast
    simcity 5
    dota 2
    total war rome 2

more?

2. Planetside 2 for ps4, sim city 5 u serious failure?, sc2 isnt this year? Total rome im sure isnt, guild wars 2 isnt i think

Lol wut?

Sent from my SGH-T959

3. they are all released in 2013.

sc2 heart of the swarm is an expansion pack. total rome definitely came out in 2013. same with GW 2, it had beta in 2012 though.

Dont challenge my knowledge homie you cant win.

sim city 5 looks great.

4. Proved my point you couldnt even name 10 games from this year. I can easily name 10 games on console only not on pc that alot of people want/waiting for.

Sent from my SGH-T959

5. you're right I named 11 from this year without breaking asweat.

6. Planetside 2? Sc5 failed it might look great but it failed alot of people could barely play it.. Sc2 is a expo for a game.that came out in 2012. D3 was the biggest pc title recently looked what happned.

Sent from my SGH-T959

just because you dont like sc5, not that you have even played it doesnt mean its bad.

it doesnt matter if sc2hots is an expo, it still came out in 2013 and everyone who plays sc2 bought it. And there is entire companies based around playing and making money in year round tournaments off of sc2;hots.

you dont know what you are talking about when it comes to pc games bro go home

8. Yeah even though planetside is for the ps4 also. And sim city failed. And even though sc2 came out last year expo pack isnt a new game is it? Last i checked

Sent from my SGH-T959

9. Theres thounsdands on ps3 and xbox who cares. Sc5 failed i enjoyed it but it failed. And not everone brought the exp show me some stats saying this

Sent from my SGH-T959

10. nah ill pass, you're a waste of time to talk to lmao. worst trolling ever

11. Yeah im a troll because you can't find it because it isn't true.

Sent from my SGH-T959

12. I disagree, I've met some pretty cool ass people playing MMOs, lots of stoners to find.

However I like both consoles and PC, they each have their place.

13. Lets just settle this right now.

PC>Console

Since the time of gaming

That is just how PC games are, you don't wanna do anything else!

15. Yeah thats why everone owns a gaming pc.

Sent from my SGH-T959

Well to be honest I have a 3ds and its the perfect console companion for a PC gamer.

By anything else I meant in life not gaming wise. I am a PC gamer but enjoy going to my friends house to play GTA V on his 360

18. lol.

Looks like xbox is feeling a little bit shy about their console's performance capabilities...

[​IMG]

PS4 buttons, "xbox" trailer

19. #40 BuffetCrayfish3, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    Sent from my SGH-T959[/quote]
    Dude, no doubt. After my 360 finally died (went strong for 6 years baby) I built my own budget rig and the only other system I own is a 3DS. I play both equally for the most part. Most of my friends all have consoles so we game on those when we hang out. Granted, im not suggesting consoles are "more social", I just don't have internet at my house or I'd be gaming with my PC buddies too.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app