The essence of console gaming in one picture:

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by AlphaOmega420, Nov 3, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Silly peasants...

2. Getting my popcorn ready I already know what's gonna go down

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. PC gaming is dope but usually the loners play that shit all day in their mancave and what not. Consoles make friendships better :)

4. Actually most PC games are much more social oriented than "HERP DERP COD ZOMBIES" what with all the MMORPGs and multiplayer games.

For instance I host my own Mumble server which is a VOIP client and I can talk to anyone in the world, ive met many cool people on the internet.

5. Ummmm, no

6. i disagree console gamers are more social oriented ..And what does "HERP DERP COD ZOMBIES" mean? I dont speak retard.

7. console gamers are more social oriented...? You're kidding right LOL

8. #9 RollinGanja, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    My girlfriends brother is a PC gamer...never comes out of his room for anything except to microwave food, use the bathroom, take out the trash, or mow the yard. I shit you not, and the dude is 20. Although when I walk by his room I do hear him chatting it up with other people playing online so I guess PC gamers are kinda social? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Call some buddies up, smoke multiple blunts, play games. I'd say that's more social than talking to someone on the Internet.

10. But you still sitting at home playing alone. Thats what hes saying

Sent from my SGH-T959

11. Why the hell are people debating which gaming system is more social, lol, you're playing video games not trying to make lifelong friends.

I personally like both, console gaming is a lot more chill and i feel i can just pick up and play and stop playing whenever i feel like it. Some computer games (mostly mmorpgs) require a lot of time and dedication haha, and sometimes i just cant handle chilling on my computer farming gold or doing raids or whatever for hours on end. But both have their pros and cons

12. Consoles keep it quick and easy while PC is WAY more complex and expensive. I don't care about all the off the wall graphics tbh I just wanna play the damn game and have fun, Most PC gamers won't even touch the ps2 or original xbox because the graphics are "shitty" to them, they can't have fun on a game unless the graphics are top notch

13. Actually mouse and keyboard is much better than a shitty xbox comtroller imo. Also PC has best exclusive games.

14. console gamers are more casual. for the most part.

I like both pc and console, if i had to choose one i'd choose PC no doubt.

15. Dude no 1 is rushing to get pc exclusives da fuck? The last crazy one was a flop they made it for consoles d3

Sent from my SGH-T959

16. You obviously have not been pc gaming for very long huh?

17. Name 10 pc exclusives that came out this year that people rushed for
    Sent from my SGH-T959

18. #19 Synyster Jesus, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013

Lol name 10 360 or PS3 exclusives that have come out this year.

That was dumb.

Also lol at the defensive console peasants.

PC Master Race.

19. Fuck all y'all.

[​IMG]