Perks of your workplace

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Nov 2, 2013.

1. I used to work for my friends dad along with a few of my other buds doing construction. As long as the property owners weren't around we smoked all day long. One of my friends had his rig to do dabs 90% of the time, those were the days man. I was 18 at the time fresh outta high school getting to drive around company trucks and trailers. (f-350 with a goose neck trailer) Got to operate a skid steer and small excavator on a daily basis which are good skills to learn at a young age.

One of the best perks tho was no mandatory show up time, my boss didn't really care what time you showed up as long as you didn't show up at like noon everyday but we generally got started around 9-10. My friends dad used to be a hardcore alcoholic so he would only come to the job site like once a week sometimes not even. We restored old houses and barns. I'm talking post and beam style buildings like they used to build 200 years ago. I got to work on the oldest house in the county built in the late 1700s that was a cool project

2. Discounts on their brand items and I think gas points 

3. Get to buy things like sinks, toilets wood, and basic construction materials at cost. That's it besides the pay being decent (for a student). Work for a company that builds mobile homes.

4. I get exercise, cool coworkers, and no drug tests. I do landscaping

5. I'd just be happy to find a chill job in #Asheville - lemme know if anyone is hiring!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. My boss was talking shit about me all day, so I told him to grow up and walked the fuck out. Its a perk not dealing with his bullshit anymore. Ive got another job so I didn't give a shit.

7. Hell yeah man- fuck that shit. That's straight up bullying too. He better watch out. You could make a fat settlement if you are diverse in any kind of way - gay, black, female, shit- anything that makes you special man! Hahah

8. I would if I could man. This guy would talk shit about me to my coworkers while I was working, as if I couldn't hear him. He'd even mimmick me. He needs to get past his middle school attitude and get laid or fucked or something. Or smoke some pot.

9. You've got a good attitude, man! At the end of the day- you won.

10. I work from home, make good money, and they pay for my gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #51 TeresaTHC, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    Free underwear! And discounts. :) I just got a really fancy lingerie set for sexy time Idk I'm so stoked about it.   :D
    And my meetings are themed. 

12. i work at a screenprinting shop, so whenever theyre getting rid of old clothes, i get offered them. Ive gotten quite a few nice hoodies for free. Not to mention, since my job isnt very demanding, i toke up frequently before work  :bongin:

13. I work in a kitchen and all the chefs are stoners so it doesn't matter if I turn up high :D

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app