Perks of your workplace

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Food, girls, friends. Working with chill managers is key as well. Have one bad one and it sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Work at subway the other night I got to take home 35 footling sandwiches for someone who roses like 8 party platters and didn't come get them also I get cookies all the time and eat for free

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Home depot. Suprised at how many hot chicks I see on a daily basis! I push carts around so I get to be outside most of the time. I get a lot of downtime which is nice and I get away with having my music since im mainly outside

4. That's hilarious. Every time I've walked into a home depot I thought, why are there so many hot chicks here?

5. Home depot. Suprised at how many hot chicks I see on a daily basis! I push carts around so I get to be outside most of the time. I get a lot of downtime which is nice and I get away with having my music since im mainly outside

6. Haha yeah especially the milfs that pass through here are smokin

7. Haha yeah especially the milfs that pass through here are smokin

8. I work for my friends parents so I guess the perks are gettin paid under the table and chillin with my friends all day. And we can smoke on the job

Everything better with a bag of weed.

9. Get health insurance/dental relatively cheap at my day job. Free shots, hot girls, and chill coworkers at my night job at a bar. 70-75 hours a week doesn't feel like shit when you got good people with you.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I can make food anytime I want. I used to eat a bunch of wings on my meal break, then bring home a pasta with a bunch of toppings and cheesesticks, or whole pizzas.

11. I get a free dinner everyday, that's about the only perk of the job though

12. I can chill around for awhile, go on grasscity and what not....

Perks of working in an office on a computer all day  :laughing:

13. I work in my dads pub and its total chillax, free food/drink fag breaks whenever I want plus there's always football/boxing to watch. Not to bad a job tbh

14. #34 Boson-H, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    everyone smokes. together. in the dumpster pad and on the roof. lol. gm too.

15. free food, get to smoke n listen to music the whole time I work... I can go home basically when ever I want n chill for like 10 minutes or so n do what ever then go back to work.

16. A lot of hot single moms go there to find a handyman to drill them. I've met a couple cougars while working there for an LG washing machine sales guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #37 KushMastaFlex, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    I work part-time at Booster Juice during school. I get free protein shakes, wheatgrass, paninis, and wraps. Plus it's healthy and it's usually empty so I'm sitting on my phone on twitter or on GC, like I am now!Also I get to listen to my own music and talk to sexy ass broads from the gym across the street. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. So no good music is what you're saying?

19. People that go out of their way to annoy me, have their pay cheques fucked with and it takes quite a while to fix all the problems in payroll :)

The key to happiness - Sugar, Water and lastly, Purple

20. The only perk I get from my job is they drug test every 90 day, so I get to smoke for 60 days then I have to quit for a month....lol

Sent from my ba ba booey