Are you the master of the micro???? Lets see those 12/12 from seed babies

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by phillyphill7878, Nov 2, 2013.

1. She is about 3in away. Lights are cool to the touch. The design of the box was thought with a cooling system for the lights in mind.

2. sweet';-)

3. #1883 dirtdiggler477, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Took some pics in sephia' mode on my camera.....looked pretty cool....:mellow::mellow:420 time to smoke

Attached Files:

4. Week 2 of flowering. Underestimated growth so she's running out of room extremely quickly. Construction of a new cab is almost complete. 25 in wide x 16 in deep x 52 in tall. Custom cool tube cabinet made from a old stereo cab. So she can have all the room she needs to do her thing. Pictures of new cab coming soon.

Attached Files:

5. can't wait to see the new cab. ...interested in seeing a micro cool- tube grow cab...I've been procrastinating lately but I'm in the works of building a micro flood to drain setup for my taller cab

6. What's your average yield 12/12 from seed?

7. about 5 grams

8. just one more question, how big do they get? (height) all of your plants look awesome

9. about a foot and a half....but it really depends i have had 12/12 from seed plants that yielded me 23 grams at about three foot tall

10. Here's a quick little peek at what's inside my MOTHER OF NO VEG CAB...12/12 from seed three male dirty-hairy's and one of my strawberry cough clones 12/12 from clone I'm keeping the males to breed with the SC' ....Gonna be experimenting with developing a few different strains to keep around and see how well they work out. ...the beans collected from this breeding project will be called " DIRTY COUGH BERRIES "....

Attached Files:

11. hey man. sorry for the random and long disappearance! your plants, as usual, are looking pretty amazing :D i've currently got 10 plants going in my box. all seeds from my own plants that were outside last year. they're strong and hardy, that's for sure. just waiting on pulling a female from them! they are on 12/12 now, but i'm still waiting for them to show me the way lol good to be back, man. good to see you still keeping on too!

12. Thanks namenlos'....;);)I've been pretty busy too but still manage to make my appearances. ...here's my current run on the strawberry cough....this week will be week 6 of flower for them and also will be the last week I supplement them with the blackstrap molasses as well....so next weekend i will be counting the days down till chop day:):)...also to note my sc' clone I decided to breed with my own dirty-hairy strain is a success my two male dh's have pollinated my sc' clone and now it's time to wait to collect seeds...also have some Jamaican bagseed going and some SC clones along with some dh' seedlings in solo cups and are all 12/12 from seed and clone

Attached Files:

13. Here's my 12/12 from seed and clone day 61 in solos and one of the tier planted clones ....not too shabby but I'm in the middle of packing and getting ready to move and I've been real unforgiving to the the last couple of weeks and also since placing my pollinated sc' in the tent with my solos I've managed to cross pollinate them all:huh::huh:-_--_--_-...I kinda figured it would happen but I had no choice and they all have to be in the same space. .....well enough rambling here's my little solos

Attached Files:

14. Well I finally got stuff moved into the new place and since I had to put my solos in one of the cabs until there finished I'll have some down time before I start a fresh run ...here's my 12/12 from seed girls popped them on Dec 2nd so I'm figuring like 3-4 more weeks till chop:)

Attached Files:

15. Bring the neighbor some brownies ;-)
    Just made some cannacupcakes they are bomb

16. [quote name="PIFFCLOUD22" post="21292005" timestamp="1423421003"]Bring the neighbor some brownies ;-)
    Just made some cannacupcakes they are bomb[/quote....Mmmmm'...that sounds taste-THC-delicious :p:p:....just saying bro'''....btw those autos finished nicely and quick....

17. Also to note. ..just finished my moving and have a busy week ahead of me at work so I dunno when I'll post update photos but I'll be lurking around

18. [quote name="dirtdiggler477" post="21292277" timestamp="1423426169"][quote name="PIFFCLOUD22" post="21292005" timestamp="1423421003"]Bring the neighbor some brownies ;-)
    Just made some cannacupcakes they are bomb[/quote....Mmmmm'...that sounds taste-THC-delicious :p:p:....just saying bro'''....btw those autos finished nicely and quick....[/quote]yea man 65 days from seed

19. Buds are looking nice as always dirt. I think your updates are the best on GC. Just sayin

20. why thank you cali'....I appreciate your appreciation. ...just saying;);)....again thank you I aim to please myself and others with my grows and with my trial and error runs with veggies and fruits. ....I'm planning on doing some ice box watermelons, strawberries, marigolds,garlic,basil,and I've also got some lemon seeds and thinking of doing a bonsai lemon tree/plant....we'll see tho I've got a lot of work to do before I'm able to start all my projects and my new perpetual mmj' harvest I plan on doing thanks for diggin' the DIRTB)B)