Are you the master of the micro???? Lets see those 12/12 from seed babies

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by phillyphill7878, Nov 2, 2013.

1. You got any plants close to harvest dirt? How much pot you keep on stand bye? I'm trying to have at least 2 ounces at all times

2. I've got none close but I do have the small three tier planted solos in the 3 gallon pot in their 2nd week so I'll have some sample bud of the SC' in about 6 week's or so. ...and then the rest of the larger SC' photos in the tent are about a few weeks behind as they are in their 6 day since flipping the lights to12/12......plus I've got some clones going and the dh's and I'm now germinating some seeds from Jamaica and I'm also thinking of re-veggin one of my confirmed female's and grow her out and finish her in a 5 gallon bucket

3. And as for how much meds on hand. ....atm none but I usually keep a few zips or better but lately I've been off my marks and have been just getting by so hopefully that changes in the next few months to come

4. I also have some nice friends who try to grow nice stuff but always seem to eff' it up and I get a bunch of free samples of some decent stuff to try out so I can't complain but it's different cause I usually have plenty of my own to Cheif on

5. Here's big girl! No amber trics yet just a little cloudy I just blasted her with the last nutes I'm gonna give her. What ya think

Attached Files:

6. I got chains, zip ties and anything I can for support

7. Flowering cycle started two days ago. She's doing her preflower stretches. Everything seems to be going good. Fingers crossed it's a lovely lady. Looks like a total of 8 bud sites

Attached Files:

8. :blink:

Attached Files:

9. looks good but don't be fooled by potential looking bud sites as I thought the same until I chopped what seemed like nice full of bud sites that turned to be males....had tons of side branching just like the females but had balls....:(:(:(:(

Attached Files:

10. Agreed. It's still too early to tell. Only 2 days since the 12/12 switch. Will keep updates coming as soon as gender is known.

11. This is what I got left outta 18 SC's.....

Attached Files:

12. .....yeah' I know. ....can't wait till they finish.....counting the weeks down from now :)....gonna give them 6-7 weeks before I flush'em gonna be top dressing with some fresh ewc's and some jobe's organic flowering nutes.....basically the same stuff my act was composed of.....they are starting to smell nice:D

13. #1874 Aimzx, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Just starting two mothers in a 100w cfl cab going to be taking clones and putting them in the 600w hps flower room straigh to 12/12 is this big switch in light ok? Also is 100w cfl enough for two mothers?

14. I would say yes depending on how small your going to be keeping them....but more realistically I would say 200 watts would be better.....as it would inhibit more New growth to take cuttings from....jmo' tho...how big of a cab are we speaking...??? And as far as the main question ..the big switch to cfl to hps' and 600watts to note would be a bit too much .... I would prefer to wait till the clones take root then transplant them into whatever type of medium and then flip them in the 12/12 flower room....just be sure to have your 600 watter' hung higher than usual till they can handel the intensity of that amount of light or else you'll run the risk of scorching them to their death......:)...hope I helped answer your questions if ya' need any help or suggestions feel free to ask that what we're here for bruh'

15. First pistols. :D Third day since switching to 12/12.

Attached Files:

16. awww''' snap!!!!:D:D:D ....nice

17. She's all lady. Implemented the co2 generator and she perked up right away. Just a matter of time now. Will be waiting another week and a half to see all the bud sites and remove any extra growth.

Attached Files:

18. looking nice but don't ya' think there a little close to the lights???

19. I keep mine as close as possible so I get a more Bushy less stretchy plant. Don't wanna burn them bit hard to with cfl and led.