Are you the master of the micro???? Lets see those 12/12 from seed babies

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by phillyphill7878, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Yea the bottom two were freebies as well. All the rest are autos!

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Seeds will be here tomorrow. Fast shipping time this round

3. Those purple ww are amazing! Induction lighting. . Yea I wanna try those. . Lol. . I'll work my way up in sure.. I'm going to stay researching leds.. smaller ones for the micro. . Those ufos look pretty decent

4. Quick dried nuggz....lol don't taste bad but the hash oil is better tho....

Attached Files:

5. Here's the new recruits.....went with strawberry cough......easily germinated only took 48 hrs in the pluggs and with the dome on..going to be vegged in one of my cabs until I figure out what I wanna do with'em......

Attached Files:

6. There's my soil.....mixed in some extra perlite watered it and have it covered added a little suma-grow an inoculation just to add a boost of microbial life....:p

Attached Files:

8. Yea it expensive I usually only order once or twice a year

9. My entire grow is all bag seed, I couldn't be happier with the quality I've gotten with the small investment ive put into it

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. nice looking setup man... definitely looking better than how my current run I just terminated due to being cross contaminated with some male pollen somehow. ...

11. Will be updating on the strawberry cough seedlings....they are currently in the nursery cab with a 96 watt ho t5...and are in the seed starting tray with the clear humi-dome.....so far they look good.....let's just keep our fingers crossed this time around.....and also decided to only run one strain and once my veggin plants are transplanted in their permanent pots then in the tent they will go and no micro cabs will be running this time during the flowering of my new recruits....wish me luck'''':)

12. Pics on the strawberries later on this evening...

13. :D.....Well there they be lads':p

Attached Files:

14. How much dry weight

15. I've only harvested one little nugget off of it because it finished way before the rest, it's curing right now and looks like it's a little over a gram, but everything else has about a week left

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Can't wait to see the results from your modest little setup

17. Here's a nugget off of the lemon g13...and the others are the ww's I had cut early due to my crop being ruined by a hermie

Attached Files:

18. :blink:

Attached Files:

19. Well here's the new lads as of today. ...will be transplanting them in a week....I'm starting to see a little bit of progress in growth..hopefully I cam top them a few times in the weeks to come....:):)

Attached Files:

20. #1780 Y.s0_jDm?, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    About a 2 weeks in. Just a indica dom bagseed. The setup is 4x 23 watt(65k) cfl's. 400w equivalent total. 3x 80mm computer fans in a old eMachines pc box. Temp is a cool 76f. Will put up pictures when I figure out how.