Are you the master of the micro???? Lets see those 12/12 from seed babies

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by phillyphill7878, Nov 2, 2013.

1. As you can see, its a micro... Not expecting more than a couple grams but by transplanting to a little bit bigger pot, I'd like to get an extra gram out of her lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #1602 ST4YD33P, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014

Hold old is she?  :metal:

Edit: Sorry about that. I just saw you posted it is 5 weeks into bloom & you are looking to transplant.

Does your growing container have slots at the bottom or holes where you could see if there is root development coming through?

3. tht shits for the birds

Sent from the Internet Everything you see is based of web searches

4. I wanna see a bird on cocaine now

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It has slots and holes but no growth coming through.

6. Attached Files:

I wouldn't want to transplant until I saw at least some kind of root growth coming out of the bottom, but it is getting closer to harvest time.

If I were you, I would keep her where she is. If you reallly want to transplant though, I would wait for root growth to catch up brother.

8. what's your temps like with the less......and 2nd question is how long did she veg for:p

sent to you using my decoder ring

9. Instead of transplanting, I took out my soil clump from the pot and added about an inch of soil to the bottom. Then I added some compost tea Ive been marinading for a week. We will see if I get that extra half gram lol

There you go man!  :metal: Figurin' shit out! I like it. :p

That should work though. I hope it works out for ya.

Good luck!

11. #1612 dirtdiggler477, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    ,,,,Well there yummy looking fer sure....and they are day 14 since the flip.....the larger ladies in the tent and my solo entries for the solo cup 3 challenge......

sent to you using my decoder ring

Attached Files:

12. Well here's day 40. Just defoliated her today. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411314113.967059.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411314129.197204.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411318190.127323.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411318200.976409.jpg

Here's 2 pics of some outdoor plants I grew this year 😏 they're 8 weeks into flowering. I'm just gonna let them go until probably the end of October?

14. Lol this is a micro thread right?

15. This is a micro 12/12 thread. My plant, however small and insignificant to you has been the culmination of experiment after experiment and learning. If I wanted to grow a tree, I'd grow one far more nuclear than you could imagine. It's not about yield, I probably couldn't care less about the gram and a half it's got right now. But we will see how it looks in the end. If you're talking about my leaves, then perhaps you know nothing about how badass defoliation is...

16. sent to you using my decoder ring

17. I think he said that cause your plant is really stretched out and micro or not a 1g plant is small.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1331928-Socos-400W-Closet-Grow%2E