Are you the master of the micro???? Lets see those 12/12 from seed babies

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by phillyphill7878, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Great job. Just joining gc on my second grow learning a lot here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. sent to you using my decoder ring

3. Quick little update......the outdoor multi-plant in one pot experiment revealed that all 4 are confirmed female's....:-D .....and the remaining three vegged ladies are in there last two weeks plain watering with some pro tek final rinse....

sent to you using my decoder ring

Attached Files:

4. Heres my critical og reg 12/12 from seed on 7/6/14 confirmed lady unfortunately got a male so he was chopped

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. My other unknow 12/12 from seed around may 20 something she got a little nute burn but doing ok for a first attempt at it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. Will be updating with new pics of the new 250 watt hid setup I crammed in one of the flowering cabs. ......looking nice lights come on at 7

7. Here's some quick pics of the mods of the one cab. ....᤾250 watt hps

Attached Files:

8. Nice set up!! What are your temps inside of the box range from ?

9. Loving those lights. Almost as much as your ladies are going to :)

10. #1470 dirtdiggler477, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    Well....since I have installed a new ac unit ... my place and my grow cabs have been loving it......temps,humidity are now a bit more comfortable .....lights on temps have been in the high 70's......76-79 ish'..... humidity levels came down considerably too....ranging from 37 to 54%.....not the greatest humidity wise but it sure beats 70% plus......high humidity levels during late-flowering hinders trichcome development bigtime'''!!!

11. Some of the early harvest nuggs from one of the strawberry kush

Attached Files:

12. Thanks bruh'.....thinking this will suffice for my personal stash of meds.....until I move into a larger house to accommodate plans of running my tents and all my new fancy hydro gear and the two I-beam induction lights.....perpetual gardening" madness".....here I come!!!!.......:-D

13. Philly get at me brah we gotta get this solo cup 3 going in a couple weeks. I'm set for moving for a while. Straightened my shit out for now. Peace man

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. ......Sorry man I've been busy trying to sort thru what's good and what's not and compiling a list of some small tech stuff tho' ....but anyways....what ya' thinking of. ....

15. Got a few more solo cup plants going and the multi plant in one pot experiment........but got a lot of cool stuff to play with so I'm up for anything. ...;-)

16. Definitely got to get my hands on some fresh medium

17. Yea I'm in the same boat gonna grab a couple bags of happy frog or ffof. I'm up for ideas man. Let em flow

18. I'll post some pics of the cloning setup that I might be able to rig up something like a mini dwc setup. .....think I might have a lot of stuff to work with I'll get some pics of what I have and see if we can agree on something a lil' different :p

19. Sounds good I was thinking the same thing actually.

20. Here's what I was thinking of.......am I missing anything.....?

Attached Files: