Are you the master of the micro???? Lets see those 12/12 from seed babies

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by phillyphill7878, Nov 2, 2013.

1. in you'r view is hydro faster then soil? same light and same care

2. hey cpt te tra nice looking spot.... :hello: looking forward to seeing more post's and pic's :metal: see you around brother :ey:

3. #43 cpt TeTra, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    thanx....i have some in the flowering room about 2 whole week 12/12 shower lil flowers already....and man i can see a big diffrence in which ones are flowering faster..5 diffrent strains under 400watt hps..too embarrassed too show pic's just seeing everyone else's makes mine so weak..but ill be getting pictures up soon

4. yes considering you'r running c02 enrichment in the enviroment and you got your shit "pinned-down" and dont run into any issues .......yeah .......pretty much sum's it up  :yay:

5. The one on the the left is 2 weeks from seed the others day5 12/12 from seed

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. no c02 and already had over water and stress

7. how many nod's do you wait till you top them?

8. The monsta girl to the right she is 9 weeks an shes
    taking her sweet ole time . The one image far left is 7 weeks .....
    Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. that is pretty nice...you ever use hps? do floros give dense nug's? frosty?

10. hey cpt depends on how well they perform ....but usually at the 2nd node

11. i'll let you be the judge of that....... :confused_2:

12. Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. i might do some budding out with my t-5 just wont have red spec bulb ill suppliment with hps...so 6 hours floros and 6 hours hps..

14. blurry but does have some size too it..and does look dense...

15. yeah my new phone has poor camera options my poop phone  took way bette pics ...best i can  do until i get a new digi camera :metal:

16. Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. that is pretty good...do you think floros take longer too flower?.

18. this shit is bomb smell's like oranges an pungent deisel smell ...cured for like 4 months ultra smooth smoke .....but take to big a puff i dont care if you have bullet-proof lungs..........your gonna choke till ya damn near puke  :smoking: i like getting my buddies that dont smoke that often w/this stuff and seeing there reaction to it ....go to pass it back and their like no man im cool .........effen sissy's :ey:

19. in response to the flouro  question ......depends t-5 ho and specified flouros that are of high watts  like the150 watters  churn out pretty good results.....in retrospect to the cfl's you buy at like home depot or wally world like the 26 watters 36 watters and the 46 watters are especially good too but you'll need more of them as well. :metal:

20. i see..are you here in the state's?