Neverwinter MMORPG

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by IDoLotsOfMarajuana's, Nov 1, 2013.

Whatever the first default one is haha.

2. nvwscrn.png

Standing on a hill. Some baddies down on the left.

3. I made a character but I can't remember his name right now. When my son is done playing Castle Crashers, I'll hop on and check.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Characters are Two-Bit and Vir4l Fr0g! Ranger and warlock.

5. Have a lvl 41 great weapon fighter. This game is surprisingly good. Character name Mocha da bear

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I've rerolled a few times. Can't decide what class I like best, all that I've tried have been fun! I wish I just had the slots for one of each. I may actually buy a couple extra come Friday.

7. me and my leveling partner are 50 now, we will be 60 by monday im sure, any of you guys 60 and have a good guild that does instances and raids together?

8. Hey I was looking for a nice free MMO for the holidays and landed on this thread, I'm downloading the game right now.

What are your names/server (if there's more than one) if you guys want to just chill or chat while playing?

Mine's jonaslepirate, cya on the game!

9. #29 aeffting, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    I was looking for a nice MMO too, glad i found this.

10. Still rerolling, so far I think I'll stick with the Wizard. I got a level 8 Drow Wizard atm, named Malaggar. Pretty fun game, add me if you'd like, we can quest or something.

11. Somebody suggested making a grasscity guild, shall we? 

12. id join a grasscity guild, i currently have a level 50 something dwarf warrior so id love to hit max and slowly work on gear my toon with a few fellow blades

13. #33 левша, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    Game looks cool, I'm gonna go ahead and download it
    Edit: when I get on could anyone show me around n what not? I imagine it being a little difficult to figure out at the beginning

14. If you've ever played an MMO, getting started is a walk in the park.

I'd help but I decided to hold off for a minute until I clear out my backlog of games.

15. #35 JonasLePirate, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    Sign me up for the guild.

Decided to reroll as a rogue, preeeeetty neat. I really love the combat mechanics of this game, different than any other MMO, it's way more fluid. Only lame thing is: only one starting zone, so rerolling can be very boring after a while. 
    Still, very enjoyable MMO to play after a few hits.

16. I like the game, lvl 20 sw. I'm confused on all the extra stuff, like all the special armors and weapons and what not, the purple outlined stuff and all the different currencies. and i thought there would be factions and pvp zones where different guilds fight for territories. Maybe i just havent gotten deep into the game yet, but what is there to do when youre lvl 60 and all decked out? Or is the game new and they are still adding in different things every so often?