Should I start flushing??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HoodBotanist203, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Cloner and lights

bout to be cheifin blizzys

Attached Files:

2. Inside

Attached Files:

3. Damn bro.. That's all it takes?? Sorry for the late reply, my internet situation is fucked smh lol..
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Also bro.. I ran into an apparent lock out with one of my girls, so I started flushing her 4 days ago.. I'll have some pics posted around 4pm

5. Yeah posy some pics

6. Ok cool bro!! I have some up in about 20mins!!

7. Here goes the pics bro.. I started flushing her with the final flush & thought it's just best to get ready to harvest it. What you think?

Attached Files:

8. That poor thing is crispy. Chop it.

9. Yea man.. I was gone for a few days & came back to her looking like that!! Should I be concerned with flushing her?? My other plant is total opposite!!

10. Sorry I dont subscribe to "flushing" as its known on canna forums. Its a "feel good" thing people started doing after overfeeding their crops for months that I have no use for.

That thing looks pretty spent, I'd be looking at the trichs and getting my shears ready.

11. Here's my other girl..

Attached Files:

12. That one looks a bit better. Do you have a scope/loupe?

13. Ahh ok!! The trichs are cloudy & amber!! Since I did already start flushing, do I need to wait until the soil is totally dry or...

14. Thanks!! I have a crappy Chinese 30x microscope! That's hard to keep in focus!! I'm a order a 30x loupe next week

15. Call in the lumberjack...time to chop.

Practice a proper cure and you'll get smooth smoke; save the flushing for your toilet.

16. I agree it's done but I disagree with not flushing....esp when using soil a good flush is important

17. How long should I be flushing her with the final phase bro? Also, do I let it stay in total darkness for 24hrs & let the soil dry out before I chop her??